You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

Anyone getting this error now?

15 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
7,101 posts
8,757 battles

Anyone getting this error now and any ideas for a fix? 

This shows up moments after I hit Connect on login screen and it appears worse error than the one that was happening couple updates ago which Wargaming managed to patch.

IMG_8684.thumb.JPG.5f4abd4d0320b1057dc21488bcb573cf.JPG

[SPTR]
Members
3,459 posts
5,666 battles

Try checking game integrity 

Spoiler

checking game integrity

game integrity

integrity

INTEGRITY

angry_pepe.jpg

See if that helps.

[WREKT]
[WREKT]
Members
5 posts
7,576 battles

I'm getting the same thing. Just started last night. I've run the Game Integrity deal and rebooted. Still having the issue. No idea what the origin is.

WoW Error 1.PNG

[SPTR]
Members
3,459 posts
5,666 battles
1 minute ago, Reaper29 said:

I'm getting the same thing. Just started last night. I've run the Game Integrity deal and rebooted. Still having the issue. No idea what the origin is.

It could be just a sheer deficit of virtual memory or wine capacity(if you are playing on Mac). Try playing on a lower graphics setting.

[WREKT]
[WREKT]
Members
5 posts
7,576 battles

Memory isn't the issue, I've got 16 gig RAM running smooth, and my GPU is fine. Looks like it's a common issue today. Seeing it on multiple forums.

[HINON]
Members
8,832 posts
29 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Anyone getting this error now and any ideas for a fix? 

This shows up moments after I hit Connect on login screen and it appears worse error than the one that was happening couple updates ago which Wargaming managed to patch.

I thought win XP wasnt supported any more?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
1,505 posts
7,364 battles
4 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

It's not.  They announced that awhile ago.  If you are running the game on Windows XP, it's gonna cause trouble.

[RKLES]
Members
7,101 posts
8,757 battles
3 hours ago, RipNuN2 said:

Lol Windows XP must be on Wargaming end because only computer I have is a Laptop that I think uses that and it's used for running Star Wars Empire at War and it stays disconnected from the internet to keep it safe.

I Do Not use Windows XP on anything that connects to the internet lol.

[HINON]
Members
8,832 posts
6 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Lol Windows XP must be on Wargaming end because only computer I have is a Laptop that I think uses that and it's used for running Star Wars Empire at War and it stays disconnected from the internet to keep it safe.

I Do Not use Windows XP on anything that connects to the internet lol.

How bizarre lol. Support ticket time.

[RKLES]
Members
7,101 posts
8,757 battles
1 hour ago, RipNuN2 said:

How bizarre lol. Support ticket time.

Yeah and not the 1st time blizarre things have happened concerning Wargaming, My Email address was attempted to be used to register a PC Laptop and I only use that particular email for WOWs after hearing a few rumors potential security breaches, viruses etc. in WOT PC I took the precaution of giving WOWs its own dedicated email for better security and somehow it got leaked or something and considering how things are done on my end it came from the other end of the line lol.

This is why I do not purchase things in WOWs, but have in WOT Blitz because Apple provides an extra security layer and they are big enough they can be of great help against Wargaming if needed. If only gold and premium time purchased could be transferred to WOWs.

[RKLES]
Members
7,101 posts
8,757 battles

Summiting a ticket is proving more difficult than anticipated thanks to so much red tale and some if I am not sure what to answer because of the questions sounding like PC software and I use a Mac.

All I am wanting is to be able to play the game. :Smile_sad: