You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Interceptor1337

[O_O]Only Oil (a solo player cooperative)

12 comments in this topic

[O_O]
Members
7 posts
9,178 battles

Only Oil is a solo player cooperative. This collective of individuals' sole purpose, is to benefit from the economic bonuses afforded to us through the Clans System.

There are no chat, VoIP, skill, or division requirements. You can play 100% PvP, PvE, or anything in between. If you need help with an Operation, I am willing to division with you for that purpose.

I ask that you are active, respect others, and don't intentionally team kill. That's it.

Inactivity for more than 30 days is grounds for removal, as an inactive member isn't contributing to the goals of the cooperative. Exceptions may be made in case of extenuating circumstances.

If you'd like to join, apply in game. Applications will be approved upon login.(I am US Pacific time zone and usually play in the evenings.) Invites will not be sent.

Our base currently offers:

-10% Post battle service cost for all ships

-14% Tech tree ship cost for all researchable ships

+3% XP for all ships

+15% Free XP for all ships

+6% Commander XP

+7% Bonus to coal received.

Any questions will be answered as soon as possible. Thank you.

Edited by Interceptor1337
Changed terms and added base information.
  • Cool 2

[PVE]
Members
5,681 posts
18,265 battles
1 hour ago, Show_Me_The_Cits said:

damn, finally had a minute to submit the application and im just a little bit to late

There are herds of these kinds of clans forming ShowMe, I think "Lone Wolf" has some slots and in "PVE" clan we still have about 6 open slots. There are a few more but don't know their names off hand. Here are some links:

You have to scroll up a bit on that last one but the clan info is at the top. 

Edited by Taylor3006
  • Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
7 posts
9,178 battles

We've finally upgraded our base to house more sailors. Please apply in game if you'd like to join.

This thread will be updated once we reach capacity again. Thanks for your consideration.

[O_O]
Members
7 posts
9,178 battles

Still a few spots available. Looking forward to the new base buildings and bonuses, but with that, comes the need for more oil. Any questions may be sent to me directly or posted in this thread. Thanks.

[O_O]
Members
792 posts
4,789 battles

Just think about it a moment folks, not only do you get all most of the new and improvedTM clan bennies, you also get spiffy googly eyes as a clan tag!

Most of us don't even suck.

Much.

-R

[A_51]
Members
283 posts
13,136 battles

I like the concept, but stats show only 28 of your 42 members are active.  That's a lot of dead weight. 

[O_O]
Members
7 posts
9,178 battles

You are correct, Seaneroo. I was only booting people when we reached capacity, and on an as needed basis at that. Now that we're maxed out on barracks, we have a few spaces. We've had trouble filling them, and you may have touched on why that is the case. I have removed everyone over 30 days inactive, save for one. I will be more diligent in keeping the roster fresh, but we need more sailors to fill the ranks.

Also, I have updated the initial post to include the base information. Thank you.

[O_O]
Members
4,432 posts
9,616 battles

I am interested.  When I get back to the house I'll submit an app.