You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Watsey

Clan Invite

7 comments in this topic

Members
13 posts
5,530 battles

Can anyone tell me how to invite a player to my Clan.  The clan page has the Invite tab, but no option to enter a players name.  Thank you for any help given.

[PVE]
Members
8,862 posts
7,262 battles
1 hour ago, Watsey said:

Can anyone tell me how to invite a player to my Clan.  The clan page has the Invite tab, but no option to enter a players name.  Thank you for any help given.

Same here. Second day and I can accept applications, but not send invites? Do you have to do it during battles only?

[PVE]
Members
8,862 posts
7,262 battles

Nope, in game you can invite to division, but not to the clan. Not sure how to do invites, but I know others are doing them.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,722 posts
11,337 battles

I use the main website. Click on players (you must be signed in) and search them. On their stat page there will be a invite button.  I think there is a way to do it in game but I'm not sure.

[PVE]
Members
8,862 posts
7,262 battles
1 hour ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

I use the main website. Click on players (you must be signed in) and search them. On their stat page there will be a invite button.  I think there is a way to do it in game but I'm not sure.

I found it where you said on the main page. Thank you

[PIZZA]
[PIZZA]
Members
15 posts
9,997 battles

You can invite players through contacts. Open up your clan at top of in game to show your members open contacts at bottom and invite