You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

8 comments in this topic

Members
16 posts
7,678 battles

:cap_rambo:Ive noticed that All camos that say "and to her commander", in their description.Do NOT apply extra captn. xp!  in detailed report at end of battle it says nothing about camo giving 100% to captns! all those times we have "decked-out" our ships has been a waste?!?!? it shows some kind of mysterious ships bonus but not "type 6 100%" in the report! ...hope im wrong but "lots" of things in the game seem a bit odd in descriptions. those sneeky Russians!!also to pay 50 gold for one camo???!!?!?!?!:cap_wander_2:

[HINON]
Members
8,854 posts

Pleas post some screenshots as I've never seen the camo not be applied to commander xp. It's possible you might not have the right sub tab opened so put up a screenie and we'll see if we can help.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,161 battles
2 hours ago, robodad11 said:

:cap_rambo:Ive noticed that All camos that say "and to her commander", in their description.Do NOT apply extra captn. xp!  in detailed report at end of battle it says nothing about camo giving 100% to captns! all those times we have "decked-out" our ships has been a waste?!?!? it shows some kind of mysterious ships bonus but not "type 6 100%" in the report! ...hope im wrong but "lots" of things in the game seem a bit odd in descriptions. those sneeky Russians!!also to pay 50 gold for one camo???!!?!?!?!:cap_wander_2:

They increase the amount of XP you earn in the battle. Therefore the commander receives more xp. Think it through before you post something like this on the forums. Now,

19420541_233031413875587_386108892009048

Members
16 posts
7,678 battles

:cap_old:whatever [edited]! I just saw it and thought "wth??" and forum is good hel for me and didn't want anyone else to be" gettin th shaft !!". and if it works like you say then why dosent it say:100% commander XP. in the other camos?? its not like WG gives us ALL the info we need to play the game correctly anyway. like why do we have to calculate the pen. of our H.E. shells to see if IFHE is a good idea. all the info should be there.and BTW I love me some salt.:cap_haloween:

Members
16 posts
7,678 battles
On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 7:11 AM, RipNuN2 said:

Pleas post some screenshots as I've never seen the camo not be applied to commander xp. It's possible you might not have the right sub tab opened so put up a screenie and we'll see if we can help.

gonna try to do that soon

Members
16 posts
7,678 battles
On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 7:11 AM, RipNuN2 said:

the discription of camo says  "..and her commander." but not at the bottom , only 3%-4% and 100% ship XP. VERY confusing. and a bit suspicious dont you think???:cap_hmm:.....oh those crazy rushinz

id1.jpg

id2.jpg

[HINON]
Members
8,854 posts
20 minutes ago, robodad11 said:

the discription of camo says  "..and her commander." but not at the bottom , only 3%-4% and 100% ship XP. VERY confusing. and a bit suspicious dont you think???:cap_hmm:.....oh those crazy rushinz

No bug here. It's just referring to the fact that 100% XP bonus applies to the ship XP and the commander XP at the same time. Basically the more ship XP you earn in a battle the more your commander gets. When you have a camo that specifies only commander XP like restless fire camo that gives 250% xp bonus to commander xp that doesnt get added to the ship xp. 

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,979 posts
9,855 battles
3 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

No bug here. It's just referring to the fact that 100% XP bonus applies to the ship XP and the commander XP at the same time. Basically the more ship XP you earn in a battle the more your commander gets. When you have a camo that specifies only commander XP like restless fire camo that gives 250% xp bonus to commander xp that doesnt get added to the ship xp. 

4 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

As Rip said , this is shown at the very bottom of Commander XP .  "Ship's bonuses" ; if you look you can see that this number matches that of the bonuses in Ship XP .

:Smile_honoring: