You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kinnard63

Crash when entering battle since update

6 comments in this topic

Members
19 posts
7,253 battles

Actually, it crashed 3 times after hitting the battle button. And froze 1 time at awaiting players screen. Any suggestions? really the love the game and miss my morning battles I have never had issues with any other update.

Edited by kinnard63
additional info

Members
780 posts
6,740 battles

are you getting an error popup?

is anything coming up in your event viewer in regards to WoWs at the time of the crash/freeze?

Members
780 posts
6,740 battles

are you using a tunneling service? like WTFast?

entering the battle queue switches to a different game server and causes havoc with tunneling services and usually disconnects you from the game, so if you're being thrown back to the launch screen and you do run something like WTFast or Battleping - try running the game without them.

edit: the above is just a long shot at what might be happening.. it could also be something with the patch, in which case you should run the integrity check from the launcher by going Settings -> Support tab -> Check

Edited by Dahdrael

Members
1 post
5,338 battles

After 0.6.11, it is extremely difficult to log into the server. However update checks are fine. Once logged in, click "Battle!" and wait for a match. Once a match is made, the game will instantly kick me out to the login page. Then, it will never login again, showing all kinds of error message "Error connecting server" "Unknown error" and "Incorrect email address and password". Especially the last one, since I just typed the correct password. I even double checked by using the same account and password to login to Wargaming.net and it was obviously successful. It was really frustrating, seeing all events and premium time passing by without the ability to even play the game.