Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_BIQ_

TMF recruiting now, recent wr >55% wtr in chosen class >1200

26 comments in this topic

[KSG]
Members
34 posts
3,927 battles

Hello all,

TMF (The Mong Fleet) is THE up and coming clan (read: brand new and still kinda disorganised) set up by a few Aussie rerolls from asia server (that place is so boring).

We are into playing world of warships in a relaxed yet competitive environment. Seeking players who wanna play some boats with other competent players and maybe dabbling into the competitive scene... I dunno we'll see how we go.

We have a few Americans and a few Aussies/Kiwis in our line up and are looking to expand with you wonderful guys and gals. We have all tiers up to T10 (inclusive) in our line up.

This clan will suit you if:

• You meet the above requirements - is flexible if you are showing signs of improvement (so definitely give us a shout!), it's not to be 'exclusive' or uber-competitive just to ensure that the games are a fun (not frustrating) experience for all
  • Enjoy world of warships
  • Love a bit of banter and are not too sensitive, not in a 'oh my god we need to swear all the time and are super intense yeahhhhh' but more like a 'we have a few aussies who have a unique (read: bad) sense of humour and say words starting with C sometimes' way.
  • Like playing with other strong(ish?) players without being toooooo try-hardy (Ok, maybe a little bit sometimes).
  • Want to help create a strong clan culture - the good thing about getting in early is that you can decide how you want it to be run!
  • You don't spam 'poi' in chat, sorry weebs love you guys and your passion but this isn't the place for it :(
  • Will get on to discord and hang with some guys from all walks of life and from all over the world and be active in the clan

There is no real intense 'structure', we're pretty loosey goosey with all that but if you are keen then send either myself (_BIQ_), rightintheplums or barry_crocker a message in game or simply hover that little cursor up to the clan tab in the UI, search for us and hit apply.

We have a discord server https://discord.gg/uyhRXkj which you are welcome to jump on and chat about your options if you wish. If none of us are on (I work shifts so am on during the day my time, night time your time if you are in the US) then just leave a message and someone will see it (probably).

Cheers ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls - hope to see you on soon!

PS: English only in chat etc

EDIT: permanent link for discord because I'm an idiot and didn't realise it expired when I made original post

Edited by _BIQ_
  • Cool 1

Members
9 posts
3,450 battles

Great guys. Good dynamic of Aussie/US mix (I say this as an American). Talented players.

If you are a Capable player looking for the the best combination of fun, salt, and competitive gameplay. Apply with confidence gents... You won't be disappointed. 

• Cool 1

[SPI]
Members
4 posts
3,803 battles

Anyone still looking for a clan for upcoming Clan Battles send us an app. We are a very small clan with some competent and experienced players looking at building towards  competitive gaming. 

[KSG]
Members
34 posts
3,927 battles

Bump - we're smashing the oil, have great clan facilities now, come join us for some relaxed games in a good environment or just play solo and rake in the profit.

[KSG]
Members
34 posts
3,927 battles

Bump, check us out. If your stats aren't quite there still give me a shout we can run together sometime and see if this is somewhere you'd like to be. Have heaps of clan facilities now and a good group of active players.

Chance to be in before we tip over the edge to 'established'.

EDIT: particularly suited to other players rerolling from other servers. Now complete with a player from EU, could YOU be next?

Edited by _BIQ_

[KSG]
Members
34 posts
3,927 battles

Bump for different time zones - check us out no matter what time zone you are in. All welcome. No commitment necessary.

[KSG]
Members
34 posts
3,927 battles

More mongs joining everyday now. We'll almost certainly have a team of reprobates available for next clan battle season.

Do you want to be in a team when it comes around with other good players but really can't be bothered/don't have time to attend 'training sessions' or listen to 'commanders' setting 'schedules'? Send me a message if this sounds like you!

[KSG]
Members
34 posts
3,927 battles

Bump for mass coverage. The spiciest memes available once you elevate yo' self to the level of full mong

[KSG]
Members
34 posts
3,927 battles

We've got enough solid players now to field a CW team, looking for a couple more who fit the bill to be around for when the next season starts!

[KSG]
Members
34 posts
3,927 battles

Do you sometimes make the mistake of playing solo on the weekends like I did this weekend?

Well look no further for all of your escapism requirements from the brain donors that inhabit the battlefield! Come play with TMF today!

[PSV]
Members
4 posts
1,986 battles

Been playing wity these guys for a weeks now. good games and great group of guys.

[KSG]
Members
34 posts
3,927 battles

Bump - looking for more members, roster is looking pretty good now but if any good players out there want to join us for CW but cant quite find a team that you gel with give me a shout. We won 8 of our 9 CW games yesterday and are looking good this season.

Sign in to follow this