You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
xLeadSledx

Clan Resources

15 comments in this topic

[BB22]
Members
157 posts
20,124 battles

Has anyone figure out how the Clan Resources are collected. Nothing in FAQ's forum or anything I have found. Played few games nothing added or is it even working yet.

Found something it is done in clan wars and they have not started yet.

Edited by xLeadSledx

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

The Oil is added to the Clan in which you are a member automatically when you collect a Container 3 times in 24 hours @ 10units per container. If you look at the roster of members find your name the first number in the line from left to right is the amount of Oil you personally collected for the Clan. This is used  for shaming just like the stats are. Get used to it.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,049 posts
9,289 battles
33 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

The Oil is added to the Clan in which you are a member automatically when you collect a Container 3 times in 24 hours @ 10units per container. If you look at the roster of members find your name the first number in the line from left to right is the amount of Oil you personally collected for the Clan.

This

[PVE]
Members
8,833 posts
7,254 battles
5 hours ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

The Oil is added to the Clan in which you are a member automatically when you collect a Container 3 times in 24 hours @ 10units per container. If you look at the roster of members find your name the first number in the line from left to right is the amount of Oil you personally collected for the Clan. This is used  for shaming just like the stats are. Get used to it.

Not really. VVV, Wolf1, Wolf2 and WolfB were built to be solo clans and the wolves don't plan on talking to each other. I made PvE to be a clan mostly focused on PvE, but if you want to play PvP fine. Solo or team up as you desire. We don't care about your stats and no stat shaming or intentional TK allowed.

4 minutes ago, Dredd5 said:

Can you accumulate oil if you're not in a clan? Perhaps to be applied to an eventual clan.

Only clan members can accumulate oil and only for the clan that they are a part of. Moving clans means you start over on providing oil for the new clan. Right now, each container you unlock each day, gives 10 oil. Oil can only be used to build clan buildings to get bonuses. There are supposed to be events and Clan Wars to earn more oil. 

Members
2,430 posts
12,163 battles

So, in summary (please correct me if I am wrong) Clans now provide economic benefits to their members in the form of small xp gains, discounts on ships and service bills as well as the ability to participate in clan wars, which are 7 on 7 matches. It appears that the larger the clan the faster oil will be accumulated so that construction of each building will be completed sooner enabling all clan members access to these discounts or xp gains.

Is that it in a nutshell?

[PVE]
Members
8,833 posts
7,254 battles
Just now, Sweetsie said:

So, in summary (please correct me if I am wrong) Clans now provide economic benefits to their members in the form of small xp gains, discounts on ships and service bills as well as the ability to participate in clan wars, which are 7 on 7 matches. It appears that the larger the clan the faster oil will be accumulated so that construction of each building will be completed sooner enabling all clan members access to these discounts or xp gains.

Is that it in a nutshell?

Pretty much.

[RIPQP]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Supertester
725 posts
7,637 battles
4 hours ago, Battlecruiser_Amagi said:

G2rKLoB.jpg

:cap_like:

Yamato containers have 60 oil??? Jesus... 

[PVE]
Members
8,833 posts
7,254 battles

1 minute ago, _Fantomex_ said:

Yamato containers have 60 oil??? Jesus... 

It is 10 oil per container, so I believe you got 60 oil because you had 6 containers. It appears you get the oil when you collect the container and not when you open it.

[RIPQP]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Supertester
725 posts
7,637 battles
11 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

It is 10 oil per container, so I believe you got 60 oil because you had 6 containers. It appears you get the oil when you collect the container and not when you open it.

Yep. I'm an idiot. 

[PVE]
Members
8,833 posts
7,254 battles
1 minute ago, _Fantomex_ said:

Yep. I'm an idiot. 

Nah, if everyone knew everything, it would be boring. :)

[OO7]
Alpha Tester
6,693 posts
3,459 battles

I could be wrong, but I believe any mission where you earn a reward flag you get oil too.