You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
First2Fight_Last2Fall

Insulted

27 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
42 posts
14,831 battles

OK, Wargaming, you introduced a "skill" (that is actually equipment) and ESP for the enemy to "know" he is being radio detected, but why did you have to make an achievement (skipper on deck) mocking the fact I play this game only because I was suckered out of a lot of money before you changed everything for the worse. Radio detection is the stupidest, lamest, most game ruining "skill" (it is equipment you dumb game wreckers) ever and making your customers that are already disgusted even more disgusted via insult is even stupider than making a skill out of equipment.

[TBW]
Members
6,349 posts
11,892 battles

What? No Meme, just What? maybe a song?

I put this here and I am 54 turns, but alas I will not be UNICUM, What does the FOX say?!

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,979 posts
9,855 battles
18 minutes ago, First2Fight_Last2Fall said:

OK, Wargaming, you introduced a "skill" (that is actually equipment) and ESP for the enemy to "know" he is being radio detected, but why did you have to make an achievement (skipper on deck) mocking the fact I play this game only because I was suckered out of a lot of money before you changed everything for the worse. Radio detection is the stupidest, lamest, most game ruining "skill" (it is equipment you dumb game wreckers) ever and making your customers that are already disgusted even more disgusted via insult is even stupider than making a skill out of equipment.

You are complaining about a worthless skill that is something I laugh at anytime I am RPF'd .   

• Cool 3

[TBW]
Members
6,349 posts
11,892 battles
4 minutes ago, Chien_Lu_Anderman said:

You are complaining about a worthless skill that is something I laugh at anytime I am RPF'd .   

this.

8 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

I put this here and I am 54 turns, but alas I will not be UNICUM, What does the FOX say?!

and that.

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,298 battles
27 minutes ago, Chien_Lu_Anderman said:

Agreed.  Yet at the same time, it really is pretty dumb to make a "skill" out of something that's equipment. There are a lot of skills that I have issues with, for various reasons.

Beta Testers
42 posts
14,831 battles

I have this bogus skill on a number of commanders since most of the new and unimproved "skill" tree stinks and i find it too useful. It makes kills easy, but sucks all the gamble out of the battle. WoWS has always had the major drawback of battles tend to either end as soon as they get fun, or drag on forever as a counter ticks away. Like I said, I bought into one game, and Wargaming turned into another, inferior, game. If it wasn't for the slow pace, which makes playing possible when drunk (and all the money WG cheated me out of), I wouldn't play at all.

Edited by First2Fight_Last2Fall

[ARMDA]
[ARMDA]
Members
861 posts
2,698 battles
1 minute ago, First2Fight_Last2Fall said:

I have this bogus skill on a number of commanders since most of the new and unimproved "skill" tree stinks and i find it too useful. It makes kills easy, but sucks all the gamble out of the battle. WoWS has always had the major drawback of battles tend to either end as soon as they get fun, or drag on forever as a counter ticks away. Like I said, I bought into one game, and Wargaming turned into another, inferior, game. If it wasn't for the slow pace, which makes playing possible when drunk (and all the money WG cheated me out of), I wouldn't play at all.

Then I suggest you don't use RPF then if it makes the game too easy

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,161 battles
6 hours ago, First2Fight_Last2Fall said:

19420541_233031413875587_386108892009048

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,477 battles
8 hours ago, Crucis said:

Agreed.  Yet at the same time, it really is pretty dumb to make a "skill" out of something that's equipment. There are a lot of skills that I have issues with, for various reasons.

Consider that it requires skill to use equipment.  Like being able to tell whether that fuzzy dot on the radar is a flock of geese or a bomber.

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,298 battles
1 hour ago, kerensky914 said:

Consider that it requires skill to use equipment.  Like being able to tell whether that fuzzy dot on the radar is a flock of geese or a bomber.

While that's arguable, I'd rather that skills were skills that made more sense.  Skills that obviously represented things that the captain (and his officers) could be teaching his crew to improve their skills.  And not things that made no rational sense at all, like the current "Expert Loader" skill.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,722 posts
11,332 battles

RPF is dumb. It's a dumb waste of points that has minimal effect on the game. Anyways... your cry thread is really too late RPF is old news.

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,477 battles
13 minutes ago, Crucis said:

While that's arguable, I'd rather that skills were skills that made more sense.  Skills that obviously represented things that the captain (and his officers) could be teaching his crew to improve their skills.  And not things that made no rational sense at all, like the current "Expert Loader" skill.

I don't necessarily disagree - there are always things I'd prefer to see done differently.  But at least if I can somewhat justify it, it becomes a 'meh' problem for me, something I can live with and not froth at the mouth over. ;)

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,298 battles
1 hour ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

RPF is dumb. It's a dumb waste of points that has minimal effect on the game. Anyways... your cry thread is really too late RPF is old news.

The machinery as a skill thing aside, I don't like how the ship located by RPF is alerted that he's been located.  Exactly how is a ship supposed to know that he's been located?  I mean, really... RPF is supposed to be a passive receiver of radio signals, not something active like radar!  There's no way in hell that an RPF located ship should even know that it's been located if the process RPF supposedly uses is entirely passive!  RPF might be a little more useful if the ship located by it wasn't alerted that it'd been located.

[-TAB-]
Members
1,597 posts
5,126 battles
11 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

thread stronkly fouled. 

1) OP inslutted by somethink I am not knowink. not beink clearly. startink over da?

2) wires visibull magic levitation! not beink real. watched twice, can see !! you fix soon, da?

3) WoWs have huge funny, make award too easy, pokink funny at own game mechanic!! mechanic wear coveralls, hahah ahhaahahaa. laughink.

geeve us all oil now. 

• Cool 3

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,722 posts
11,332 battles
42 minutes ago, Crucis said:

The machinery as a skill thing aside, I don't like how the ship located by RPF is alerted that he's been located.  Exactly how is a ship supposed to know that he's been located?  I mean, really... RPF is supposed to be a passive receiver of radio signals, not something active like radar!  There's no way in hell that an RPF located ship should even know that it's been located if the process RPF supposedly uses is entirely passive!  RPF might be a little more useful if the ship located by it wasn't alerted that it'd been located.

More useful sure, worth 4pt... nope.

[RKN]
Members
1,634 posts
3,352 battles

salt is flowing down from the heavens!! Enough salt to crash the salt market, not only that but all agriculture is ruined, what have you done you monster, NOW MILLIONS ARE GOING TO DIE!! All for some stupid rage comment, I am ashamed to see such horrific, salty, behavior

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,298 battles
5 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

More useful sure, worth 4pt... nope.

Yeah, I agree with that.  Definitely not worth 4 points, even IF it was tweaked in the way I suggested.

[-TAB-]
Members
1,597 posts
5,126 battles
9 minutes ago, LancerUlysses said:

When you ragequit, can I have your Arky B? Asking for a friend. :)

can you give boats away to other players? I've seen that request before, so it must be a thing, right? because I want an Atlanta to suck in really bad. I got an offer to get one on sale, but there was no time to buy it before the offer expired. support said it would happen again, but it hasn't. not sure if they are just stringing me along, but I really need an Atlanta. almost as much as subs in the game. pretty sure I would excel at anything that sinks!

I know somebody cares about my crap, I really do. please send my Atlanta soon (ed. note: not WG concept of 'soon', the real one)

• Cool 3

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,134 posts
10,047 battles
32 minutes ago, not_acceptable said:

can you give boats away to other players? I've seen that request before, so it must be a thing, right? because I want an Atlanta to suck in really bad. I got an offer to get one on sale, but there was no time to buy it before the offer expired. support said it would happen again, but it hasn't. not sure if they are just stringing me along, but I really need an Atlanta. almost as much as subs in the game. pretty sure I would excel at anything that sinks!

I know somebody cares about my crap, I really do. please send my Atlanta soon (ed. note: not WG concept of 'soon', the real one)

I don't think so, just being loony.

[NGA-R]
Supertester
1,038 posts
5,891 battles
15 hours ago, First2Fight_Last2Fall said:

Oh look another one of these.  Go play something else then, we don't need your kind here making this community toxic.