Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GoldPile

Important Note: All port mods utilizing PnFMods are broken in 0.6.11.0

10 comments in this topic

[-K-]
[-K-]
Supertester
1,847 posts
6,817 battles

Ship mods seem to work fine, WG broke customPorts. So until they can make a fix, all my port mods are out of commission. That goes for development of new and old ports too. If you're going to release a modding method, at least don't break it without warning or update. Cause your ModsAPI documentation never mentioned anything about it or received an update in a year.

:fish_palm:

[RKLES]
Members
7,112 posts
8,760 battles
39 minutes ago, GoldPile said:

Ship mods seem to work fine, WG broke customPorts. So until they can make a fix, all my port mods are out of commission. That goes for development of new and old ports too. If you're going to release a modding method, at least don't break it without warning or update. Cause your ModsAPI documentation never mentioned anything about it or received an update in a year.

:fish_palm:

Lol seems to be Wargaming's speciality which the last 3 updates 2 of them have been distasters upon release.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Supertester
1,847 posts
6,817 battles

Are you guys absolutely positive? I've tried various reformatting and code changes, none of it is showing up like it should. If you can link me your ports here or privately I can see what's going on.

[-TD-]
Members
22 posts
4,808 battles
38 minutes ago, GoldPile said:

Are you guys absolutely positive? I've tried various reformatting and code changes, none of it is showing up like it should. If you can link me your ports here or privately I can see what's going on.

I use one of the ports from aslain's modpack 

[-K-]
[-K-]
Supertester
1,847 posts
6,817 battles
5 hours ago, 1Tigrtank603 said:

I use one of the ports from aslain's modpack 

Judging by how Aslain himself has temporarily removed all custom ports from the modpack, I'm inclined to believe it's not just me seeing this problem. Have you tested out the ports yourself since the update?

Edited by GoldPile

[STW-B]
Members
24 posts
13,231 battles

Can confirm GoldPIle, I have used your Black Sea Dry Dock as my default port for several months and the new update broke it - visually it looks the same but I cannot see any chat messages in port. I've removed the files from my res_mods folder for the time being and am back to nighttime dry dock which I really dislike by comparison to the daytime version!

Would be thrilled if you could figure out that the issue is - thanks for your efforts! While I don't know jack squat about the ports I have spent a lot of time doing edits to the camouflage.xml file running custom skins and they COMPLETELY changed the format of that file in 0.6.8, have finally figured out how to get back to where I was in older versions but it took a lot of time to figure out what they had done to the code. 

Anyway, good luck thanks again!

• Cool 1

[-TD-]
Members
22 posts
4,808 battles
12 hours ago, GoldPile said:

Judging by how Aslain himself has temporarily removed all custom ports from the modpack, I'm inclined to believe it's not just me seeing this problem. Have you tested out the ports yourself since the update?

No, but I just tried to switch ports... Thought it was all fine sense the port I'm using still looked the same xd

Sign in to follow this