You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
digbyicehammer

[ TIRP ] Recruiting_Members Mic Required

32 comments in this topic

[TIRP]
Members
21 posts
5,514 battles

Hello Every one;
 If by chance your looking for a Cool,  but tastefull Climate kinda Clan look no Further: [ Tirp ] Whiskey Bravo

1st. Were here to just have fun, relax, make friends, and help each other grow as a Team.

2nd. [ Tirp ]  Clan was named after the Ship Tirpitz.  At first Sight the Ship Caught my eyes, And I wanted to know more about it, then the Reseach Started, 1 thing lead to another. 

3rd. Click here and you will know what I mean:       https://tirpclanwow.wixsite.com/tirpitzclan

We are just  a group of people that Love to play WOW:  And were here for you as a Family, if by chance you decide.
  If you have Discord you can find us here:    https://discord.gg/3YRxsVS
   Come on over and visit and get to know us, and Call us your Friend, or even Share our Discord with us.  There is No { I } in Team,
We do work together, and help every one grow with us. Age isn't a problem either, it Doesn't matter to us as long as your mature,
and act like an Adult, with a Good since of Humor, Remember its just a game. 
  { Digs }  Tirp-Clan   enjoy your search

uncle-sam-i-want-you.jpg.2b1a1645d42b3295d8315233219f0434.jpg

Edited by digbyicehammer
added

[POW-M]
Members
94 posts
7,893 battles
On 9/20/2017 at 11:12 PM, digbyicehammer said:

Hello Every one;
 If by chance your looking for a Cool,  but tastefull Climate kinda Clan look no Further: [ Tirp ] Whiskey Bravo

1st. Were here to just have fun, relax, make friends, and help each other grow as a Team.

2nd. [ Tirp ]  Clan was named after the Ship Tirpitz.  At first Sight the Ship Caught my eyes, And I wanted to know more about it, then the Reseach Started, 1 thing lead to another. 

3rd. Click here and you will know what I mean:       https://tirpclanwow.wixsite.com/tirpitzclan

We are just  a group of people that Love to play WOW:  And were here for you as a Family, if by chance you decide.
  If you have Discord you can find us here:    https://discord.gg/3YRxsVS
   Come on over and visit and get to know us, and Call us your Friend, or even Share our Discord with us.  There is No { I } in Team,
We do work together, and help every one grow with us. Age isn't a problem either, it Doesn't matter to us as long as your mature,
and act like an Adult, with a Good since of Humor, Remember its just a game. 
  { Digs }  Tirp-Clan   enjoy your search

uncle-sam-i-want-you.jpg.2b1a1645d42b3295d8315233219f0434.jpg

[POW-M]
Members
94 posts
7,893 battles
On 10/17/2017 at 7:08 PM, digbyicehammer said:

[TIRP] Whiskey Bravo has 2 spots to fill for now please check us out.

Update We have 3 openings, looking for people who want to play in the clan battles and be a part of the team. Must be willing to get Discord and log in nightly and be a part of the team.

[POW-M]
Members
94 posts
7,893 battles

[TIRP] Still has a few openings to fill. We are a Clan of older men and one darn good woman having a great time, send us a application

Edited by BJCleage

[POW-M]
Members
2 posts
8,281 battles

We still have a few openings. We are looking for members that will use Discord. We are an older group of folks. Hit us up if you wish to join.

[TIRP]
Members
17 posts
9,294 battles

Why thank you kind sir BJ.  I do declare they are Gentlemen.   We do have lots of funny here and helpful clan members.  Come on over, sit a will and have some fun.  Ya'll Hear.:cap_like:

[TIRP]
Members
202 posts
19,872 battles
On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 9:42 PM, digbyicehammer said:

Nice post Digs. You eating crackers at the time?

Edited by Silvercoins

[TIRP]
Members
202 posts
19,872 battles

While not a long time member of [TIRP] I like to thank the clan for inviting me in. I have to admit that I am still a NOOB so bare with me please. I know that it isn't a good practice to turn into a team mates torpedo's. ( Dam Crackers ) Thanks again to digbyicehammer and the gang.

In the mean time I came across this article in my Military.Com newsletter.

http://www.military.com/off-duty/games/2017/11/07/uss-kidd-be-featured-world-warships-game.html?ESRC=eb_171109.nl

[TIRP]
Members
17 posts
9,294 battles

Looking for most members who would like to do clan battles.  We have a great group of people and lots of fun.  :cap_like:

[POW-M]
Members
94 posts
7,893 battles
On 11/16/2017 at 6:41 AM, acudaowner said:

bump. thinking about breakfast

Eggs?? You are now appointed the Ships Cook

[POW-M]
Beta Testers
3 posts
4,238 battles

great group friendly, helpful and really really old. So if your looking for laid back no drama fun then give us a shout

[POW-M]
Members
94 posts
7,893 battles

[TIRP] has openings to fill We have moved some members to our 2ed clan. If willing to get Discord and are active we are a fun great group of guys and lady's Drop by and put in a clan application.

[POW-M]
Members
94 posts
7,893 battles

[TIRP] has openings to fill We have moved some members to our 2ed clan. If willing to get Discord and are active we are a fun great group of guys and lady's Drop by and put in a clan application