Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
hardedfr

Looking for a Clan in ANZ timezone (if possible)

4 comments in this topic

[ARP]
Members
2 posts
5,860 battles

Greetings fellow captains,

I'm a French guy playing WoWS in the NA server since 1 year. I started playing while I was in France then I moved in Australia for this incoming year. So, sorry, my English is a little [edited] sometimes.
I'm an average player who plays mostly Battleships and Cruisers. I grind hard through all the BB lines (US, IJN and German, not the recent UK yet). I finally get Yamato, Montana and Kurfürst the previous weekend (thanks to the 200% XP for the first win).
My winrate is about 54% and my favorite ships are Gneisenau/Scharnhorst, Mogami (with 155 mm guns and IFHE) and Yamato (link for my profile in the signature)

I think I play moslty well but I struggle to play better in very High Tier battles because i'm a loneny captain. So, I'm looking for a clan to step up my level and knowledge of the game. I need to learn how to play CV and DD because I'm not good with these ships. All my current ships are in the attached media.

If you want to help me to be a better captain and sailor, you can contact me. I'm not a very talkative guy and English is not my primary language but I want to improve that too. I play a lot, day and night.

Thanks for your attention, I wish you all a nice day.

shot-17.09.21_12.09.07-0425.jpg

shot-17.09.21_12.10.35-0338.jpg

[FF]
Members
496 posts
4,567 battles
[FF full, filling up on FF2] Look us up in game..
Recruitment information
http://frigginfrigates.com
Family, Friends and Frigates

Our website and Discord are free so NO donations are needed.

Small group of friends.. Jump on Discord and talk with us!
Looking to expand our group. We have active duty, retired military and Brats..

Download Discord Click Here

1. Above this line click Download Discord
  2. After downloading Start DC
  3. Click Here to link to our DC

We all have different levels of playing. Tier 1-10

No WTR tracking of any kind
No requirement of checking forms

Requirement:
Discord
Clan tags

Friggin'  Fun Days (Not Required)
Tier 2 - Tuesday
Tier 3 - Thursday
Free For All - Friday
Black Swan - Sundays
Time Schedules-Anytime
See you soon!

[RST]
[RST]
Members
492 posts
8,614 battles

Hello sir,

We have a few ozzys on board! Give us a look! [TSG4] Tactical Strike Group 4 is a casual clan that emphasizes Teamwork and Good Communication to help our clan members improve their skills while strengthening the clan at the same time. We actively strive to maintain a clan that is based on Friendship, Camaraderie, Teamwork, Concise Communication, Fair Play and a healthy Respect For Others, whether in victory or defeat.
Most of us are (or have been) affiliated with the military, so any current or previous military personnel are always welcome!
As part of practicing good communication and building teamwork, we expect members of the clan (as well as clan applicants) to be on Discord while they are in-game.

Requirements (and application) to become a member: https://tsg4.enjin.com/requirements
We maintain our own Discord server. Our Discord server address is: https://discord.gg/sTck9hr
We maintain our own Website at: tsg4.enjin.com
Our Facebook page can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1595220933839955/
Be logged into Discord any time that you are in-game.
Racism, Sexism, bigotry and bullying is not allowed!
Religion and Politics are not games, please do not discuss them on DIscord or the forums.
We feel that friendly competition is healthy, but please curtail your "game rage" when things don't go as planned Thnks, Priceg TSG4

Sign in to follow this