You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RingMaster23

The Salty Pirate Crew [TSPC] is sailing the ocean waters!

7 comments in this topic

[TSPC]
Members
7 posts
6,238 battles

Welcome to The Salty Pirate Crew's recruitment thread! We're a chill and competitive group that enjoys high level play. We ended Clan Battles season 1 in typhoon around 150 points, ended season 2 in hurricane with ~40 points, made it to the round of 8 in KotS and took a game off ZR before being eliminated by ZR who went on to win the tournament. 

What we can offer people: 

A skilled and chill community to play boats with. We have 2 clans: TSPC for clan battles using the Alpha Division to push ranks in hurricane and Bravo Division for all in the clan who want to do clan battles but does not have the experience to compete at the top, TSPC2 for casual play and will not do clan battles. Both clans share the same discord. Both TSPC and TSPC2 have all in-game oil bonuses. Our main competitive team will field a KotS team, our Bravo team will probably field a KotS team if they have the desire for it. 

There is currently no hard age limit set but we would prefer people to be mature enough to act like adults, this means we don’t tolerate the following: bigotry, racism, sexism, hate speech, toxicity, and irrational hatred of people who like anime. Being salty during a game is understandable as the game can be frustrating, but avoid being actually angry with people you divisioned with using voice comms.

General requirements: Min Age, Discord, TS, etc 

Discord is required, have a mic that we can understand, no hard minimum age set but we prefer people to be mature enough to act like adults, able to play during NA times, speak english. 

Stat Requirements for TSPC: Requirements for Alpha CB Team applicants are 2500 battles, 1300 WTR, over 58% winrate, tier 10s for clan battles/KotS, and competitive experience. Keep in mind that it is highly unlikely for someone unknown within the competitive community to be able to play on our Alpha Division. We are not chasing rewards so we won't be rotating people out just to get their flags, but they will be able to play with Bravo Division if they need wins for their flags. 

Requirements for Bravo CB Team are 1500 battles, 1150WTR, 54% winrate, and Tier 10 ships. If you don't have T10 ships, rentals will be accepted but we prefer you to own a few T10s. I'm hoping to have 2-3 bravo divisions going so that everyone who wants to play will be able to each night we're here. 

Stat Requirements for TSPC2: minimum of 500 battles, 1050 WTR or higher, 50% winrate. TSPC2 is not going to be doing clan battles this season, but is a place for a wider group of people to join to learn the game from a few of us. 

While this is a formal forum post, we are pretty chill and enjoy shitposting and having fun, but we also take high tier games serious and don’t appreciate being actual scumbags to each other (tier 4 and below we’ll be fairly likely to be chill unless someone is actively trying to grind their ship there).

Contact me or join the TSPC discord if you have questions/are interested in joining either clan. Link to the TSPC discord: https://discord.gg/4ztaD3a

We reserve the right to remove people who don't abide by the TSPC discord rules. Please behave yourselves if you decide to join the server or you will not remain very long. 

Link to wows-numbers page for TSPC: https://na.wows-numbers.com/clan/1000046527,TSPC-The-Salty-Pirate-Crew/

Good luck and fair seas!

Edited by RingMaster23
updated post

[TSPC]
Beta Testers
1,104 posts
10,105 battles

A friend of mine from QP2 suggested I ask to join TSPC2.  QP2 has been going "down the tubes" since the end of the last clan war season.  I have evenings off all week and play the game most days of the week anyway.

Warships today signature is not working for me so, I'm not sure what my stats are now.