You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
FacePalming

Clans, Oil, and Sharing

6 comments in this topic

[CRMSN]
Members
147 posts
12,146 battles

How does oil work?  Does it go to the clan to own, or is it attached to the plaher for the clan to use?

I am asking because I am in a 2 part clan that could merge once we upgrade the headquarters, but it would not be worth it if the second clan will loose all the oil?

Is there plans to allow 2 clans to merge and keep the resources?

[PVE]
Members
8,834 posts
7,257 battles
9 minutes ago, Admiral_FacePalm said:

How does oil work?  Does it go to the clan to own, or is it attached to the plaher for the clan to use?

I am asking because I am in a 2 part clan that could merge once we upgrade the headquarters, but it would not be worth it if the second clan will loose all the oil?

As I understand it, the oil goes to the clan. 

I don't know if there are plans for being able to merge clans or not and what that would do to the oil. Right now, if you bumped your #1 clan to 50 and the #2 clan people left to join #1, then the oil in #2 would stay I believe.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,019 posts
11,539 battles
53 minutes ago, Admiral_FacePalm said:

even if you lose oil, the rate at which the main clan earns it would be worth the loss if I understand the situation correctly.

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,475 posts
6,653 battles

I think they should replace oil with popcorn

this is a completely disinterested point of view