You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
comtedumas

I guess my thread wasn't acceptable

7 comments in this topic

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Members
1,223 posts
4,753 battles

I put up a thread earlier but I guess it wasn't acceptable to the mods.  Here goes again in less objectionable language.  

"Gosh darn, some people are out of sorts tonight, I offered to play my Zuhio in coop and only damage ships not kill any so others could gain the achievement for two kills.  I was told that as a result of my gracious offer that I was completely F______ useless.  Alas, I did take umbridge at this comment and just played as normal."  

[A-I-M]
Members
1,201 posts
6,477 battles

Well, had it been last night, before I had collected sufficient duplicate rewards, I would have accepted your offer with gratitude. I hope you stole kills from ****wad who responded like that.

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Members
1,223 posts
4,753 battles

No, I just double torpedo squadron attacked every enemy I,could get to as usual.  I figured people would want the assistance since I had already finished the collection but I guess not...

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,553 posts
9,927 battles

Yeah, there were only three human players in my one game.  The Graf Spee and I (Zuiho) each had two kills.  The New York had one, but had a way to sail.

I told the Spee to chase it down to the New York.... so we all get our 'toaster'.  I pulled back my strike planes and spotted with my fighters.

The Spee jumps in, torps it..  gets three kills.

Some folks don't get it.  Hyper-competitive, rotten ... (use your imagination).  Seriously???  It's Co-Op.  

Guess this guy came in from Random and doesn't know manners.

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

Both Co-op mission I ran in DDs. When I got my two kills each, I'd tell everyone i got my two. I'd then disengage.

The problem was everyone around me were full on Scrubs. I expected it going in, but wow! I had to start playing it straight after seeing the same thing over and over. I shouldn't get Kraken in co-op in a DD regularly.

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Members
1,223 posts
4,753 battles

I just figured I would help, but after that just didn't care to any more.    I didn't have to be playing Zuhio, I got my collection done....