Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
WKMitchell

Tech Tree difference between this and Blitz

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

15
[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers
60 posts
3,742 battles

So my son is playing WoWS Blitz and I play this.  I got interested in the tech tree differences between the two games for the lines that are in Blitz so far.

Blitz replaces the Myogi with the Ishizuchi, Mogami with Takao, and the main change is to the US CA line which makes me think this will be our tech line after the split.

Cleveland removed, Pensacola is the new T6, New Orleans is the new T7, and Wichita is the T8 now after that it goes back to Baltimore and Des Moines.

 

Interesting to see if some of this comes about in regular WoWS.  Didn't see this topic yet when I searched so if it is already around just ignore.

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,007
[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,015 posts
11,538 battles

Blitz uses the tech trees they /should/ have used in this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,418
[HINON]
Supertester
7,520 posts
7,578 battles
6 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

When is WOWs Blitz getting added to North American App Store???

It's already available for Canada. Just not for the US yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,223
[RKLES]
Members
7,091 posts
8,720 battles
24 minutes ago, renegadestatuz said:

It's already available for Canada. Just not for the US yet.

I am waiting for it because Wargaming is now messing up every other update on the regular WOWs.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,799
[SYN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
4,417 battles

Well Pensacola at tier 6. Still think that is overgunned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
111
[RUST]
Beta Testers
514 posts
4,670 battles

Maybe since they have a model for it we'll get the Wichita as a premium or a ship linking the CA and CL trees when they split.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
281
[KNTAI]
Members
1,083 posts
5,943 battles
1 hour ago, WKMitchell said:

So my son is playing WoWS Blitz and I play this.  I got interested in the tech tree differences between the two games for the lines that are in Blitz so far.

Blitz replaces the Myogi with the Ishizuchi, Mogami with Takao, and the main change is to the US CA line which makes me think this will be our tech line after the split.

Cleveland removed, Pensacola is the new T6, New Orleans is the new T7, and Wichita is the T8 now after that it goes back to Baltimore and Des Moines.

 

Interesting to see if some of this comes about in regular WoWS.  Didn't see this topic yet when I searched so if it is already around just ignore.

 

PS: Not making fun of you. I do find it very interesting indeed. Also,. always wanted to use that clip.

Edited by Cruiser_SanJuan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,267
[HINON]
Members
8,796 posts
1 hour ago, WKMitchell said:

Interesting to see if some of this comes about in regular WoWS.  Didn't see this topic yet when I searched so if it is already around just ignore.

 

I wouldnt hold your breath. The balance in that game is quite different than this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,418
[HINON]
Supertester
7,520 posts
7,578 battles
12 hours ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

I am waiting for it because Wargaming is now messing up every other update on the regular WOWs.

 

And how exactly are they messing up on every update?

Also, what makes you think they won't start doing the same thing on Blitz and messing up? Unlike tanks where the regular PC version and Blitz are done by 2 different studios, WoWs and WoWsBlitz are done by the same studio, Lesta.

Edited by renegadestatuz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,223
[RKLES]
Members
7,091 posts
8,720 battles
22 minutes ago, renegadestatuz said:

And how exactly are they messing up on every update?

Also, what makes you think they won't start doing the same thing on Blitz and messing up? Unlike tanks where the regular PC version and Blitz are done by 2 different studios, WoWs and WoWsBlitz are done by the same studio, Lesta.

Couple updates ago they made a great many players unable to connect to game after logging in, then next update fixed the problem and now current update it's a new problem preventing login...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,223
[RKLES]
Members
7,091 posts
8,720 battles
11 hours ago, RipNuN2 said:

 

I wouldnt hold your breath. The balance in that game is quite different than this one.

Different balance is not always a bad thing, in WOT Blitz take the Maus which is a tier X I love greatly due to size and armor, it suits me well, lol have had many the epic urban brawls in Maus.

But when it came to balancing  it a while back the PC version of Maus kept it's 3,000 HP and lost decent amount of armor thickness where as the Blitz version retained it's armor thickness and perhaps had it buffed, but lost 500 HP points which I considered very fair deal compared to WOT PC since if your armor is stronger you can withstand attack better than just having 500 extra HP.

Not to mention Blitz does not have the hated Arty to contend with which is why many players quit PC and moved to Blitz.

So definately willing to keep an open mind about WOWs Blitz because this can be like a do over for Wargaming where they can fix what some may consider glare no flaws in WOWs PC. Like WOT PC once they opened the Pandora's Box of Arty they could not really remove it from WOT PC because it was a part of the game and players were divided on it so some loved it and some hated it. So Blitz was Wargaming's chance to avoid a repeat of the fiasco whilevstill having PC open to those who want Arty style fights.

 

My thoughts are with BBs being main focus of many players in WOWs and popular subject to debate over whether that is ok or not then one version of WOWs might let BBs be the powerhouses that so many want while the other version of WOWs could give power to Cruisers or something.

( of course in my Opionion WOWs PC BBs have enough weaknesses to exploit and the other ship classes are each able to do so well lol)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×