Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Nighteyez

How do you sell duplicates?

17 comments in this topic

[AK]
Members
95 posts
7,533 battles

Hello all,

I have four duplicates I would like to sell to get two of the missing collectables I need for a subset. However, I don't know where, or how to sell them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

[DETN8]
Beta Testers
760 posts
5,795 battles

Click on the missing collectible and an option to purchase it for 2 duplicates will appear. Click ok to confirm purchase.

• Cool 2

[DETN8]
Beta Testers
760 posts
5,795 battles

Automatically included into your inventory. Click on your username and among the menu items that appear, the second last one is your inventory. You can check it there or easier is to check it on the exterior tab if you have the ship in question.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
8,830 posts
7,254 battles

@Nighteyez, Once the Anniversary event is over, any duplicates that you have left that you haven't turned into a missing piece, will be automatically converted to silver. As I understand it, it is not much silver, but every little bit helps. 

Also, I just checked my inventory and the T8 camos that I have earned are there waiting.

Edited by Kizarvexis
  • Cool 1

[KOZ]
Beta Testers
1,485 posts
1,186 battles

16 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

will be automatically converted to silver. As I understand it, it is not much silver, but every little bit helps. 

It's 15,000 silver.

Also, once you complete the collection, you start getting the conversions.

[AK]
Members
95 posts
7,533 battles

Okay thanks guys. Found it in inventory because I do not have the ship yet. It will be some time before I do as I am only at tier 2 in German DD's, since I play mostly American, and only have a German cruiser because of the 10pt captain i got from the scenario of the week, awhile back.

Edited by Nighteyez
add text

[PVE]
Members
8,830 posts
7,254 battles
8 minutes ago, Nighteyez said:

Okay thanks guys. Found it in inventory because I do not have the ship yet. It will be some time before I do as I am only at tier 2 in German DD's, since I play mostly American, and only have a German cruiser because of the 10pt captain i got from the scenario of the week, awhile back.

I'm further ahead than you, but the closest I have is the T7 Pensacola that I started recently. I'll be awhile waiting for the others. But as I understand it, permanent T8 camo costs 3,000 gold a piece, so they can sit and wait on me. :)

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles
1 hour ago, Kizarvexis said:

@Nighteyez, Once the Anniversary event is over, any duplicates that you have left that you haven't turned into a missing piece, will be automatically converted to silver. As I understand it, it is not much silver, but every little bit helps. 

Also, I just checked my inventory and the T8 camos that I have earned are there waiting.

So, if I have the whole collection, if I get another piece, do I get something for those?  Merely curious, not "OMG THEY"RE STEALING FROM ME!!!!"

[KOZ]
Beta Testers
1,485 posts
1,186 battles
1 minute ago, mavfin87 said:

So, if I have the whole collection, if I get another piece, do I get something for those?  Merely curious, not "OMG THEY"RE STEALING FROM ME!!!!"

They're immediately  converted to 15,000 silver.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles
Just now, AirshipCanon said:

They're immediately  converted to 15,000 silver.

Thanks.  Didn't even realize.  

[PVE]
Members
8,830 posts
7,254 battles

For each duplicate you get after you complete the collection, I am told you get 15,000 silver when the event is over.

[-I-]
Members
1,719 posts
10,228 battles

15,000 credits per piece, which you get as they are added. If you pay attention in port after each game you get one, you'll see the "Addition: 15,000 credits" thing pop up on the right side.

[BLOME]
Members
945 posts
6,397 battles
On 9/21/2017 at 4:56 AM, Bronco said:

Click on the missing collectible and an option to purchase it for 2 duplicates will appear. Click ok to confirm purchase.

Thanks, I actually never bother with the collection thing. But today out of curiosity, I searched the forum and completed 5 collection series. lol.

• Cool 1

[DETN8]
Beta Testers
760 posts
5,795 battles
7 hours ago, zuga_01 said:

Thanks, I actually never bother with the collection thing. But today out of curiosity, I searched the forum and completed 5 collection series. lol.

Well done mate o7

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this