Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DigitalRebel

Why is NA Warships today site always not working?

11 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
98 posts
11,881 battles

I use the site to watch my expected damage and get feedback on my games to improve.  It seems that lately its always either very slow or down. The other regions for the page seem fine but I know damage is slightly different per ship per region... I still need to see my updated profile..     Anyway I was wondering if its a cookie cache thing or if they are messed up and I wonder why only the NA site can't get its stuff together?

MIke   Digitalrebel

Edited by DigitalRebel

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,223 posts
8,400 battles

It's always broken because it's always broken.

Beta Testers
98 posts
11,881 battles
1 hour ago, SteelClaw said:

The search function is your friend, use it

It always amazes me the people who like to chime in to tell someone they are doing something wrong but totally ignore the purpose of the thread...  Did you look at these threads you cut and pasted?  THERE IS NO ANSWER THERE>>>   If you have an answer please share it but do something more with your life than trolling posts that my be redundant..  really..  wth?    You are wasting more time than someone doing a redundant thread..  

• Cool 3

Members
3,411 posts
6,072 battles
On 9/20/2017 at 9:03 PM, DigitalRebel said:

It always amazes me the people who like to chime in to tell someone they are doing something wrong but totally ignore the purpose of the thread...  Did you look at these threads you cut and pasted?  THERE IS NO ANSWER THERE>>>   If you have an answer please share it but do something more with your life than trolling posts that my be redundant..  really..  wth?    You are wasting more time than someone doing a redundant thread..  

Because no one knows why they can't keep the site up but as the person posted - lots of discussions on it.  They actually do give the same answer you already have - it has had issues the last 3-4 weeks as had been noted in many threads.

Beta Testers
98 posts
11,881 battles

Its back up today...  yesterday actually..  and YES I did write him.,..   thanks for the info  :P

Edited by DigitalRebel

Beta Testers
98 posts
11,881 battles
7 hours ago, CylonRed said:

Because no one knows why they can't keep the site up but as the person posted - lots of discussions on it.  They actually do give the same answer you already have - it has had issues the last 3-4 weeks as had been noted in many threads.

thank you for taking the time to point out the error of my ways...   I owe you!  Can I buy you a ship or something??  You are so brilliant! How do you find time to play the game?  You must be curing cancer in your basement or something..   humanity is so lucky to have you!   

The simple thing is...if you don't know the answer...don't respond..   

Members
3,411 posts
6,072 battles

Or search and find your personal answer...  All it would take is a little reading.  Bye - I certainly won't grace this troll thread.

Edited by CylonRed

Sign in to follow this