You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
abyssofthetriffid

Oh my god look at this wow........................

33 comments in this topic

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
9,032 posts
7,609 battles
8 minutes ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

Buying.

Kraken.

Mollify your mammaries.  It's called playtesting for a reason.

• Cool 9

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Nice game! He did well.

[NDA]
Supertester
4,771 posts
13,567 battles
2 minutes ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

a8aWEbA.gif

Members
9,862 posts
2 minutes ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

Except why would Wg put out such an OP ship into testing to begin with....Are they really that out of touch with the game?

[WG-CC]
9,032 posts
7,609 battles
2 minutes ago, awiggin said:

Except why would Wg put out such an OP ship into testing to begin with....Are they really that out of touch with the game?

Because maybe they want some hard data on how the various undisclosed elements actually unbalance the game in a quantifiable way?

• Cool 4

Members
9,862 posts
Just now, LittleWhiteMouse said:

Because maybe they want some hard data on how the various undisclosed elements actually unbalance the game in a quantifiable way?

I know you live the game Mouse, but seriously, take a step back, and realize you're defending incompetence....

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,161 battles
1 minute ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

Mouse ignore him, he doesn't know what 'testing' means, he posted a thread earlier about ho bad the test Graf Zeppelin is.

• Cool 1

Members
29 posts
11,536 battles

Wow what a great carry . and even if the ship is op its more of the players skill . you can be driving the most op ship and get your rear handed to you if your not very good or your having a bad day .

• Cool 1

[PS1HQ]
Members
71 posts
5,911 battles
18 minutes ago, awiggin said:

80k for a teir 5 isn't unreasonable, heck I do 50k average with the iron duke (no I don't spam just HE thanks for asking).

You're basing your claims of OPness on a single game, which can really be done with any ship in the game, for example the Isokaze shot-17_09.18_04_52.17-0674.thumb.jpg.3914db997d62e52dd7678b6c89b7060f.jpg

[WG-CC]
9,032 posts
7,609 battles
22 minutes ago, awiggin said:

I know you live the game Mouse, but seriously, take a step back, and realize you're defending incompetence....

I'm not defending anything.  I'm stating what it is:  Playtesting.  Wargaming can (and should) experiment as much as possible with various design elements while they have the opportunity to do so.  You don't become expert from making assumptions.  You do so by testing and observing.

• Cool 7

[TAZZ]
Members
56 posts
2,865 battles
15 minutes ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

I'm not defending anything.  I'm stating what it is:  Playtesting.  Wargaming can (and should) experiment as much as possible with various design elements while they have the opportunity to do so.  You don't become expert from making assumptions.  You do so by testing and observing.

Just make sure he defends his pride before you hurt him any worse. :Smile-_tongue:

• Cool 1

Members
55 posts
6,626 battles

I think the picture is Photoshopped.  Notice it had torpedo hits.  Aside from the wiki saying it had torpedo tubes, none of the YouTube WOWS video mentioned anything about this ship having torpedoes.  Of course, I could be wrong as it is a test ship and subject to change at any moment.  

[RKN]
Beta Testers
933 posts
8,744 battles
17 hours ago, awiggin said:

You do realize most of the testers and community contributors have 1000s of battles and are some of the best in the game. Just because he got 7 kills and top xp doesn't mean the ship is OP, but the skipper is either good or lucky.

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

have to look at the replay to judge, but if it is OP,  it is super testing failure more than anything.     but then,    WG likes OP premium to sell. so can't say too much.   

Members
1,112 posts
1,111 battles
17 hours ago, kingofthepanzers98 said:

80k for a teir 5 isn't unreasonable, heck I do 50k average with the iron duke (no I don't spam just HE thanks for asking).

You're basing your claims of OPness on a single game, which can really be done with any ship in the game, for example the Isokaze shot-17_09.18_04_52.17-0674.thumb.jpg.3914db997d62e52dd7678b6c89b7060f.jpg

That was the OPs stats as he was in observer view after he sunk. 80k in a Krispy Kreme is remarkable though. I'm sure the Ceasar got well over 100k with 7 kills, unless he was a kill securing son of a [edited].

[CVA16]
Members
2,169 posts
9,616 battles

Tier 5 BB with torps???

That is one way to up your score at this stage as few will ever suspect they are about to get torped by a BB. Later people will know to be wary but it still seems a huge advantage at Tier 5.

Edited by Sabot_100