You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kizarvexis

Clan full, No pressure PvE (PvP) clan

22 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
8,960 posts
7,305 battles

Hi, 

I play mostly PvE and started a clan for bonuses. No pressure to play competitively. No pressure to division up. No pressure to use comms. No pressure to be PvE only. Basically, we will collect oil and make buildings for bonuses. No mandatory play times during the week, play when it suits you best. We don't care what tier ships or class you play. You can get premium stuff as you like and no requirement for it at all.

Clan tag:  PvE

Clan name: PvE Warriors Unite

We would like players who don't stat/name shame. Who aren't jerks in game and play fair. No intentional TKs, but understand BB fever and I know I'll sometimes fire when I shouldn't. :)  If you TK every week, this is not the clan for you. You should be mindful of your teammates. We don't care what your win rate, WTR, ships sank, etc are. As long as you are trying, that is all that matters. We don't plan on Clan Wars, unless a majority wants it. We are all for the fun, not the grind.

If someone wants to setup comms and/or divisions, that would be fine, but we don't want pressure for people to use them. This is a clan for fun and not the pressure of performing for stats and glory. Brag about a battle all you want. Ask for training, I'll teach the little I know, but no mandatory training sessions. Basically, have fun and if you want to be social too, great, but not a requirement.

Here is my basic play style FYI, but you do not have to conform.

Basically, I play 10 PvE battles for every 1 PvP battle. I only really play PvP when the situation warrants. i.e. to get the Seagall captain, for the recent Anniversary collection (until I had hit the PvP battle types I could do), ARP ships, etc. I have tried ranked battles twice, just to see what the hulaboo was about, and will probably try to rank in the future, but nobody needs to do that if they don't want to. I'm willing to play any class and tier that I have and have fun with all of them. If you want to focus on one, that is perfectly fine.

I am a ship hoarder /um collector and don't sell ships anymore. I bought back the tech tree ships I did sell. 

I have Japan DD, CA, & BB at T5 and the CV at T4. I'm just starting CV play.

I have US T7 CA, T6 BB, T6 DD and T4 CV.

I have RU T5 CA, T6 DD and the T8 Ognevoi from the DD split, but I don't play T8 much right now.

I have DE T6 CA, T6 BB and T5 DD.

I have UK T6 CL and T5 BB.

I have the France T4 CL and Dunkerque.

I went crazy with Christmas money and got the Shipmas Premium ship bundle, so I have most of the premium ships. I haven't taken all the T7 and T8 premiums out yet for lack of silver and skill. If you don't want to spend money on the game, I will not complain as that is your right.

I'll play most of my lines for the first win bonus, but some days I'll just focus on one line. I'm willing to team up if someone wants to in PvE and rarely in PvP, but once again, not a requirement. If someone wants to Div up to grind some particular ship and I have that ship and/or tier, I'm not adverse to doing that if time permits.

Plan for buildings and willing to change priorities. (Each player can earn 10 oil for each container that they earn each day for a max of 30 each per day.)

The shipyard seems the easiest to get first.

50 oil for -10% silver discount on T5 ships.

200 oil for -10% silver discount on T6 ships.

1,000 oil for -10% silver discount on T7 ships.

5,000 oil for -10% silver discount on T8 ships.

The dock seems to be the next best value.

4,000 oil for -10% service cost discount on DDs.

4,000 oil for -10% service cost discount on CL/CAs.

5,000 oil for -10% service cost discount on BBs.

5,000 oil for -10% service cost discount on CVs.

The research center is for a 3% XP bonus for a specified nation. Each nation (Jpn, US, RU, DE, UK, Fr) is 2,000 oil a piece.

Going from 30 to 40 members is 20,000 oil and going from 40-50 members is 100,000 oil, so those seem the least useful right now compared to the others.

tldr; Be nice, don't TK, no pressure to perform, mostly PvE, but some PvP IF you want. PVE is the clan tag and PVE Warriors Unite the clan name.

Edited by Kizarvexis
  • Cool 5

[PVE]
Members
8,960 posts
7,305 battles
35 minutes ago, Krautjaeger said:

Good luck with the clan and recruitment! :Smile_Default:

Thank you. There are a lot of people who just play co-op or mainly co-op, but I'm not sure how many are on the forum. Got 5 of us so far, but our marketing wasn't as good as the Lone Wolves. A clan for people who don't want to talk to each other. :)

[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Members
422 posts
1,871 battles
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

Thank you. There are a lot of people who just play co-op or mainly co-op, but I'm not sure how many are on the forum. Got 5 of us so far, but our marketing wasn't as good as the Lone Wolves. A clan for people who don't want to talk to each other. :)

It may be a slow process, but keep at it and you'll fill your clan eventually. Talk with people in games in a casual way, don't do the advertisement-spam just mention you got a PvE-clan and one by one people will eventually be interested.

[PVE]
Members
8,960 posts
7,305 battles
12 minutes ago, Krautjaeger said:

It may be a slow process, but keep at it and you'll fill your clan eventually. Talk with people in games in a casual way, don't do the advertisement-spam just mention you got a PvE-clan and one by one people will eventually be interested.

This is pretty much all the advertising that I'm doing. :) I'll respond to this thread and answer questions in game.  @paradat did such a good job with the 'clan that is not a clan' thing, that it was crazy. I can take slow and steady. :)

[PVE]
Members
8,960 posts
7,305 battles

Still have 21 20 14 12 11 9 8 7 6 3 slots left if you want a no pressure clan.

Edited by Kizarvexis

[PVE]
Members
8,960 posts
7,305 battles
1 hour ago, merfox said:

I'm down for this.

You're in. Welcome to the clan and have fun.

[PVE]
Members
8,960 posts
7,305 battles

We are down to 15 14 12 11 9 8 7 6 3 slots left to go to be a full clan.

Edited by Kizarvexis

[PVE]
Members
18 posts
1,577 battles

I would be interested in joining, since PvE is all I do.

One potential problem though, due to schedule reasons I often don't play WOWS for a couple of weeks then play a lot in the next couple of weeks.

Would this be an issue?

[PVE]
Members
8,960 posts
7,305 battles
On 9/22/2017 at 10:16 PM, Vladeshi said:

I would be interested in joining, since PvE is all I do.

One potential problem though, due to schedule reasons I often don't play WOWS for a couple of weeks then play a lot in the next couple of weeks.

Would this be an issue?

Nope. Once we get full, I don't plan on dropping people unless they haven't played for 12 straight weeks, assuming I notice that. :) If someone needs a long break, just let me know so I don't think that you gave up on the game on moved on. I won't drop someone without trying to reach them in game or on the forum first. No pressure to play as I know real life intervenes and is more important than a game. I sent you an invite, so welcome to the clan and have fun. We have 13 12 11 9 8 7 3 slots left.

Edited by Kizarvexis
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
8,960 posts
7,305 battles
1 minute ago, 207th_Tatical_Fighter_Sq said:

Iam interested in joining your clan. The PvE missions can be quite tricky without people who know what their doing. 

You're in. Let me login to add you.

[PVE]
Members
8,960 posts
7,305 battles
1 hour ago, 207th_Tatical_Fighter_Sq said:

Iam interested in joining your clan. The PvE missions can be quite tricky without people who know what their doing. 

Forgot to add welcome to the clan and have fun. Another person was waiting to be added, so we have 4 3 slots left.

Edited by Kizarvexis

[PVE]
Members
138 posts
4,141 battles
On 9/23/2017 at 4:10 AM, Kizarvexis said:

Nope. Once we get full, I don't plan on dropping people unless they haven't played for 12 straight weeks...

That sounds good to me since my play schedule is similar. I send an application ingame to see if it works.

No sense letting the potential oil I earn go to waste when it can benefit others. :cap_cool:

[PVE]
Members
8,960 posts
7,305 battles
2 minutes ago, Amaruk said:

That sounds good to me since my play schedule is similar. I send an application ingame to see if it works.

No sense letting the potential oil I earn go to waste when it can benefit others. :cap_cool:

You're in and welcome to the clan. I'll login shortly to add you. Have fun

[PVE]
Members
8,960 posts
7,305 battles
10 minutes ago, bloodynite40 said:

Sounds like my kind of clan. 

[PVE]
Members
8,960 posts
7,305 battles
3 minutes ago, Fandorin said:

Hello

Interested in joining if there is space left

Your stats are hidden, so the Invite to Clan button won't show up. Hop into the game and go to the clan tab. Once there, search for PvE and our clan will pop up. I'm in game now, so I can approve you right away.

[PVE]
Members
8,960 posts
7,305 battles

The clan is full. Thank you for your interest. If I could, I would setup a 2nd clan, but you can only be in one at a time. Feel free to copy anything we do if you start your own clan.