You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
dcr66

[ONE] looking for some older players

5 comments in this topic

[ONE]
Members
570 posts
8,603 battles

[ONE] name was taken from one of the older World of Tanks Console clans. https://console.worldoftanks.com/en/clans/xbox/ONE/   

Me and my deputy are both "old geezers" (late 40s+) compare to some. We play for fun and not so much into the stats at this moment. I understand we all have things to do around the house before playing can start.

I am usually on in the evening Eastern time til late. My 2nd in command is online earlier than me.

Edited by dcr66
  • Cool 1

[WUDPS]
Members
512 posts
7,657 battles

Squirrel with multiple personality disorder seeks a clan with like minded membership.  Most of us wish to talk to you, some don't.  No.8 and No.19 are upset at being defined as an "old geezer", the rest of us don't care.  Casual generally is my thing... oh sorry, "our" thing...  Do you use discord?

[ONE]
Members
570 posts
8,603 battles
1 hour ago, Shnoze_Shmon said:

Squirrel with multiple personality disorder seeks a clan with like minded membership.  Most of us wish to talk to you, some don't.  No.8 and No.19 are upset at being defined as an "old geezer", the rest of us don't care.  Casual generally is my thing... oh sorry, "our" thing...  Do you use discord?

PM sent.

Beta Testers
216 posts
7,397 battles

app sent. I am in my late 40s. I have kids so I don't play long hours.