Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Toransilverman

Casual BB/CA/CL player looking for a clan

7 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
3,838 battles

I'm a relatively casual BB/CA/CL captain looking for a clan. I've got a 55% Win Rating and have several Tier 8 ships including the Atago, Kutuzov, Tirpitz, and the Benson. I have 1 Tier X and that is the Yamato but I'm slowly working towards a second in the G.Kurfurst.
I'm looking for an active clan I can play with and with the release of Clan stuff, I figured now would be a good time to start.

I mainly play during the weekdays and try to avoid the weekends like the plague but will occasionally play the weekends during events.

I'm open to using TS or Discord as well. Either works with me.

Edited by Toransilverman

[BWC]
Members
242 posts
9,921 battles

BWC might be the clan for you then.  We first and foremost like to division up and coordinate our attacks and play intelligently. If we can get one of our own clan mates on the other side, well you can imagine the trash talking that takes place on Team Speak LOL. What's more fun then sinking one of your own clan members.  We offer training if you desire that as well, some very basic and some that gets into very specifics. Most of our clan is on East Coast time and we are usually very active at the times you've listed.  

If this sounds good to you, please sign up on our forums (mention me as a friend so I get credit) and we'll get the process started.

[FF]
Beta Testers
203 posts
7,207 battles

Toransilverman,

If you're looking for a community of adult gamers, look at [TSG4]. There are many clans out there, with similar goals, so I'm sure the other ones will be posting to this thread soon. The important thing is to enjoy yourself and hopefully make friends while improving your skills in WoW. It's good to division up with people you know, because you learn to work together, and teamwork actually happens.

TSG4 is very organized, and it makes sense, since it was founded by mil people. We are a dedicated group of men and women that seek to enjoy this game, and we joined this clan to find like-minded individuals.

In any case, I cut and pasted our Goals and what we are looking for in a recruit.

Goals:

- To build a community that prides itself on being a "Family of Friends".
- Provide fun and engaging content for our members.
- Effectively Coordinate activities across all games in which we participate.
- Most importantly, have fun.

What TSG4 is looking for in a recruit:

- Friendly, good natured players with a genuine interest in advancing their own personal skills and the goals of the organization.
- 18 years and up with a hefty level of maturity and self-discipline.
- Willingness to go above and beyond to make the clan, the game, and the individual members successful.
- A keen interest in the history behind the ships and the conflicts in which they participated.
- A strong sense of "team" and a high level of respect for others.

For more detailed information and instructions on joining to become a full member, please visit https://tsg4.enjin.com/requirements

Sign in to follow this