You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheDreadnought

Are there going to be any clans interested in an oil miner?

24 comments in this topic

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,795 posts

So I like playing solo.  I'd be open to division play, but I don't want to arrange my day around it.

Will there be any clans out there interested in a solo player in the 53% - 55% range who just wants to mine oil for the clan in exchange for the bonuses from clan buildings?

[WOLF2]
Members
76 posts
6,395 battles

I've been kind of in the same boat. I'd like to have people to play with when I'm on line, I'd contribute to a clan in the oil mining, but I can't get onto a voice server while i'm playing, generally, and I play alot, but i'm not going to schedule my life around a game either. 

[PVE]
Members
8,844 posts
7,257 battles
2 minutes ago, TheDreadnought said:

So I like playing solo.  I'd be open to division play, but I don't want to arrange my day around it.

Will there be any clans out there interested in a solo player in the 53% - 55% range who just wants to mine oil for the clan in exchange for the bonuses from clan buildings?

I started a PvE clan, just to get oil and bonuses. I play 1 ish random battle for every 10 PvE. If you don't mind that the rest of the clan will play mostly PvE, sure.

Tag PvE and name PvE Warriors Unite

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,483 posts
6,657 battles

POPCORN

tZm0J19.gif

is excited (no really) to announce openings in its World of Warships [POP] clan !

Active several days per week

All time zones
Willing to learn and improve gameplay
English and French speakers welcome

Polite and well mannered

Fun and fairplay

18+ 

extra information : 

Participation in competitive and cooperative gameplay is encouraged
Popcorn promotes fairplay and respect for opponents

Popcorn aims to bring a smile to both PvP and PvE

Feel free to /pm me for any questions/ 

If either of you feel you would be happy in POPCORN after all the above, either /pm me in the forum, or in game and I'll send you an invitation.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
6,092 posts
9,188 battles
8 minutes ago, TheDreadnought said:

Yep check out the Anti clan. Lone Wolves. WOLF2 still filling up.

No coms, No divisions, not going to play clan wars, but will pool oil for buffs. It is the Clan for people not interested in clans.

Don't care if you are good or bad, randoms or co-op. Just care that you like the game and that you play.

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles

I think of it as the equivalent to the trade guilds in ESO.  We just get in guilds so we can use the guild traders to sell our stuff, but we don't otherwise do much together.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,795 posts
3 minutes ago, paradat said:

No coms, No divisions, not going to play clan wars, but will pool oil for buffs. It is the Clan for people not interested in clans.

Don't care if you are good or bad, randoms or co-op. Just care that you like the game and that you play.

That sounds fantastic!  Lol

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
6,092 posts
9,188 battles
3 minutes ago, TheDreadnought said:

That sounds fantastic!  Lol

Yeah a clan full of solo players who do not want to get to know each other lol.

WOLF1 filled up in a few hours. WOLF2 is open now. Send an application in game. Just about every player in the game qualifies.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
5,746 posts
9,446 battles
13 minutes ago, paradat said:

Cool. Send me an invite if you can. 

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
6,092 posts
9,188 battles
2 minutes ago, HazardDrake said:

Cool. Send me an invite if you can. 

I am not currently at home. But when you next get in game click on your name in port upper left hand side of the screen, click on clans search Lone Wolves tag WOLF2 and apply.

Nimlee is the point of contact for WOLF2

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,037 posts
12,517 battles

I'll be interested to see how "anti-clans" decide which order to buy the buildings.

Also, this should be in the recruiting forum.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
6,092 posts
9,188 battles
2 minutes ago, Edgecase said:

I'll be interested to see how "anti-clans" decide which order to buy the buildings.

Also, this should be in the recruiting forum.

Probably lowest hanging fruit first. Then maybe first level of clan size. Then ship costs, xp bonus, repair discounts. Also likely would be newest lines to oldest lines.

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
5,746 posts
9,446 battles
7 hours ago, paradat said:

I am not currently at home. But when you next get in game click on your name in port upper left hand side of the screen, click on clans search Lone Wolves tag WOLF2 and apply.

Nimlee is the point of contact for WOLF2

Request sent.

[VVV]
Members
341 posts

I just started a clan. Only one rule, no drama.

No requirements in skill, or activity, play how you want when you want.

Clan exists to offer building bonuses to members. That is it.

[SIGG]
Members
8 posts
1,643 battles

True but this thread answered my question :D   So glad it was posted.

[VVV]
Members
341 posts
37 minutes ago, awiggin said:

Pretty sad when even the players who do hang out on the forums don't know what sub-forums are for....:Smile_teethhappy:

Thing is casual players who don't care about clan wars might not even realize that now there are in game bonuses for clans (xp, credits etc), and that there are clans that will give them those bonuses and not try to insinuate themselves into the players game time/life.

For them I think this topic was valuable in general discussion.

Edited by gloom13
  • Cool 1

Members
9,863 posts
2 minutes ago, gloom13 said:

Thing is casual players who don't care about clan wars might not even realize that now there are in game bonuses for clans (xp, credits etc), and that there are clans that will give them those bonuses and not try to insinuate themselves into the players game time/life.

For them I think this topic was valuable in general discussion.

92% of the player base doesn't even visit the forums, so I'm unclear how that effects the "casual players" one way or the other...:Smile_teethhappy:

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,019 posts
11,539 battles
52 minutes ago, awiggin said:

Pretty sad when even the players who do hang out on the forums don't know what sub-forums are for....:Smile_teethhappy:

Players who hang out on the forums know where the traffic is.

[WOLFB]
Members
615 posts
21,786 battles

How do you get more than 30 oil per day?? A couple of clan members have 80 or 90??

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
6,092 posts
9,188 battles
8 minutes ago, crzyhawk said:

Players who hang out on the forums know where the traffic is.

Indeed

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,019 posts
11,539 battles

If I didn't already have a clan of two people (me and one other) I'd probably look at joining the wolves.  Since I do, I'll just level ABDA at my own pace.

[VVV]
Members
341 posts
16 minutes ago, fbrrhd said:

How do you get more than 30 oil per day?? A couple of clan members have 80 or 90??

Its about getting boxes, there are missions that give them in addition to 3 dailies. Also maybe containers bought in store give oil? Has anyone tried?

[VIP]
Members
84 posts
16,904 battles
On 9/20/2017 at 0:32 PM, TheDreadnought said:

Yes, I want "Active" players, if you prefer solo that's fine. We have great divisions playing almost daily as well if interested. Submit your application to: VIP clan. I would love to have you on board.