You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
bandits86

Don't play too passive

33 comments in this topic

[SIM]
Members
2,862 posts
4,521 battles

Counterpoint: don't ask BBs to push against unspotted DDs or into massed fire-spammers. If you're not in front of your BBs spotting and screening, then you're playing wrong. 

Signed, 

Every player tired of seeing garbage topics like this one

[PT8TO]
Members
283 posts
11,788 battles
Just now, SkaerKrow said:

Counterpoint: don't ask BBs to push against unspotted DDs or into massed fire-spammers. If you're not in front of your BBs spotting and screening, then you're playing wrong. 

Signed, 

Every player tired of seeing garbage topics like this one

Good point buddy:cap_like:

[ADAPT]
Members
871 posts
13,988 battles

If die by fire,so be it. To the next battle.

As usual like any battles,take only 1,2 fire,the  bb retreat and heal, moment he take to heal,half team die already. So the next encounter he eat on focus of endless fire. Waste of freaking time.

Still thinking the best way is push together and focused fire rather than snipe and wait team die 1 by 1

Members
819 posts
3,823 battles
3 minutes ago, bandits86 said:

If die by fire,so be it. To the next battle.

As usual like any battles,take only 1,2 fire,the  bb retreat and heal, moment he take to heal,half team die already. So the next encounter he eat on focus of endless fire. Waste of freaking time.

Still thinking the best way is push together and focused fire rather than snipe and wait team die 1 by 1

Ironically that's how people die half the time, they push together then they end up in a killing zone and it becomes a turkey shoot. Thiers a reason why people hate lemming trains.

[BOTES]
Members
1,953 posts
6,721 battles

Camping is a team problem, not a BB problem. It usually starts with DD who don't contest caps. Then the CA get scared and lemming train. After that, the BB know better than to go alone, so everyone camps.

Sometimes it's the DDs fault, but it's usually the CAs who won't support.

Edited by awildseaking

[ADAPT]
Members
871 posts
13,988 battles

This endless tired topic is the main reason. Need everyone in the game to stop camping and blaming others. 

If ask dd to spot, atleast he must be confident to do so with team behind him to support fire. Not run the other way.

Keep reminding your clan friend or in the game team to push together. Dont sit in the smoke with british cruiser.

Bb can take more pounding and fire damage. So use it wisely. Just asking not to camping or snipe. 

Especially weekend. Too many o the above stated by others. Come on. So frustrating. The game is fine,mentality of player to stay alive alone when all team die is need to change

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,217 battles
6 hours ago, TTK_Aegis said:

I rarely see BBs spawn point sniping anymore. What I do see a /lot/ are people chickening out on a push and turning around, abandoning the BB that was pushing with them to be focused down. I also see a lot of people yell at BBs to tank damage as if we can control who the enemy shoots at.
As a BB main, my typical tactic is simple...  if I spawn near DDs, I follow them and support their cap efforts by preying on cruisers. If I don't spawn near DDs, I push the flank I'm nearest with the other ships on that side of the map. If the entire team on my side lemmings over to the other side, I join them because there's no point in trying to push a flank solo in a ship that can be seen from space. 

And that's pretty much it. Works more often than not.

This is basic logic IKR. Took me awhile to figure this out but...... It's basic the tactic of non potatoes.

[ADAPT]
Members
871 posts
13,988 battles

Sometime lemming do work on caps that close.but if cap far it become trouble. Some maps require team to stick and push hard. Some maps need to divide and pray for the best. If cap is taken, move on and dont be shy to push to other. Just because 1 dd spamming torpedo, the entire fleet chicken out.thats is problem.

Take only 1 brave bb and dd to push and other will folow. But it also take 1 sniper and the other sniper emerge too.damn.i have replay 2 missouri play reverse and forward together. Too funny they dont even move from the C cap in map fire.