You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Iowa_BB_61

Casual DD/BB Captain Looking For a Clan

13 comments in this topic

[AK]
Beta Testers
4 posts
4,146 battles

Hello!

I will start by introducing myself. I am a person from Europe, but I am playing on NA. I did quit the game about 2 years ago. I came back to the game about a month if not two months ago. I am playing every day, unless there is no mood for boats, or my second half wants to do things together instead (She does not play Warships, or any military games really.). So far I have 1500+ games, roughly 50% win rate (49.81% as of writing this). I have two Tier X ships, Shimakaze and Gearing. I have a Tier IX Izumo researched, currently grinding for credits to buy her, or Iowa should I get enough XP on North Carolina. I mostly play DDs, I used to play a lot of Battleships, but I lost appeal to that in favour of DDs. Currently, my main goal is to reach Z-52 and Khaborovsk, while slowly grinding my way through American Carrier line. I think that I am a decent player, I tend to do above average damage, while trying my best to fulfil my class' role. I try my best to improve when I make mistakes. However, it is hard to do it when there is no one to point them out in a constructive way. I am a happy-go-lucky type of person, I try to cheer up my team mates if they get salty or angry. It is just a game in the end of the day. I can get salty and angry sometimes, but it takes a lot for me to get into that state (Usually a Belfast killing me is enough or playing battleships for too long).

I am looking for an active clan, where I could reap benefits of the new clan system, but also to enjoy the games with other decent players. I am looking to start doing ranked games whenever the season starts. I have a microphone, access to Discord and Teamspeak (the latter I will install if it is required). I would prefer to focus on playing higher tier ships, the likes of T8 - T10, but I am fine with playing lower tiers as well, however, my variety of ships is pretty slim the lower it gets.

Lastly, I can't wait to join up to a new community. I hope we will have great games together. Feel free to check up my warships.today or WoWStats and decide for yourself if I am going to be a good addition to your clan!

I hope you will have a great day,

Iowa_BB_61

Edited by Iowa_BB_61

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,488 posts
6,657 battles

Hi there, you sound as though you would be quite happy as a member of POPCORN

tZm0J19.gif

fun and fairplay

casual but active

pve & pvp

18+

all time zones

(I am theoretically GMT+2 but I get lost ..)

We have experienced players, old hands, and can make sure you get the most out of the game.

Clan tag is [POP]

Nutty.

/pm me if you want to know more

[PLPT]
Members
582 posts
6,503 battles

Pelagic Pirates is founded on the principles of Respect, Excellence, and Plunder.  The only requirements for membership are being 18+ and having TeamSpeak 3.  There are no stats requirements, and you can play casually or try out for one of our two Supremacy League teams.

• Great community - Over 300 members
  • Training programs - Fleet training every week.  Even experienced players have things to learn!
  • Officer Candidacy programs
  • Ship Certifications - Achieving certifications within the fleet adds to your resume, shows your dedication, and makes you more eligible for joining our competitive teams.
  • Task Forces -We place all new players in task forces to encourage socialization and community.
  • Competitive Teams - We compete in the Supremacy League and currently have a Silver Division team and are fielding a second team that will likely start in the Bronze Division!  We also hold at least one intra-clan scrimmage per week during the off season between ourselves and our various allied clans or with friendly matches between other clans who play this game. Finally, we have in-house competitions such as the Pirates Showdown and Task Force Invitational which do offer prizes to the winning teams provided we get enough participants, which so far has never been a problem.

Respect, Excellence and Plunder!

http://www.pelagicpirates.org/

[RST]
[RST]
Members
492 posts
8,687 battles

Hello Sir,

[TSG4] Tactical Strike Group 4 is a casual clan that emphasizes Teamwork and Good Communication to help our clan members improve their skills while strengthening the clan at the same time. We actively strive to maintain a clan that is based on Friendship, Camaraderie, Teamwork, Concise Communication, Fair Play and a healthy Respect For Others, whether in victory or defeat.
Most of us are (or have been) affiliated with the military, so any current or previous military personnel are always welcome!
As part of practicing good communication and building teamwork, we expect members of the clan (as well as clan applicants) to be on Discord while they are in-game.

Requirements (and application) to become a member: https://tsg4.enjin.com/requirements
We maintain our own Discord server. Our Discord server address is: https://discord.gg/sTck9hr
We maintain our own Website at: tsg4.enjin.com
Our Facebook page can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1595220933839955/
Be logged into Discord any time that you are in-game.
Racism, Sexism, bigotry and bullying is not allowed!
Religion and Politics are not games, please do not discuss them on DIscord or the forums.
We feel that friendly competition is healthy, but please curtail your "game rage" when things don't go as planned Give us a look and good luck with your search! PriceG TSG4

[PLPT]
Members
582 posts
6,503 battles

Pelagic Pirates is founded on the principles of Respect, Excellence, and Plunder.  The only requirements for membership are being 18+ and having TeamSpeak 3.  There are no stats requirements, and you can play casually or try out for one of our two Supremacy League teams.

• Great community - Over 300 members
  • Training programs - Fleet training every week.  Even experienced players have things to learn!
  • Officer Candidacy programs
  • Ship Certifications - Achieving certifications within the fleet adds to your resume, shows your dedication, and makes you more eligible for joining our competitive teams.
  • Task Forces -We place all new players in task forces to encourage socialization and community.
  • Competitive Teams - We compete in the Supremacy League and currently have a Silver Division team and are fielding a second team that will likely start in the Bronze Division!  We also hold at least one intra-clan scrimmage per week during the off season between ourselves and our various allied clans or with friendly matches between other clans who play this game. Finally, we have in-house competitions such as the Pirates Showdown and Task Force Invitational which do offer prizes to the winning teams provided we get enough participants, which so far has never been a problem.

Respect, Excellence and Plunder!

http://www.pelagicpirates.org/

[BWC]
Members
242 posts
9,929 battles

BWC might be the clan for you then.  We first and foremost like to division up and coordinate our attacks and play intelligently. If we can get one of our own clan mates on the other side, well you can imagine the trash talking that takes place on Team Speak LOL. What's more fun then sinking one of your own clan members.  We offer training if you desire that as well, some very basic and some that gets into very specifics. Most of our clan is on East Coast time and we are usually very active at the times you've listed.  Clan wars is not a priority, if we decide to play you're welcome to join, if not, then there is no issue there.

If this sounds good to you, please sign up on our forums (mention me as a friend so I get credit) and we'll get the process started.

PM Sent

[AK]
Beta Testers
4 posts
4,146 battles

Thanks for all the replies! I will make sure to look through all the offers. I am amazed by so many great offers!

[FF]
Members
497 posts
4,567 battles
[FF full, filling up on FF2] Look us up in game..
Recruitment information
http://frigginfrigates.com
Family, Friends and Frigates

Our website and Discord are free so NO donations are needed.

Small group of friends.. Jump on Discord and talk with us!
Looking to expand our group. We have active duty, retired military and Brats..

Download Discord Click Here

1. Above this line click Download Discord
  2. After downloading Start DC
  3. Click Here to link to our DC

We all have different levels of playing. Tier 1-10

No WTR tracking of any kind
No requirement of checking forms

Requirement:
Discord
Clan tags

Friggin'  Fun Days (Not Required)
Tier 2 - Tuesday
Tier 3 - Thursday
Free For All - Friday
Black Swan - Sundays
Time Schedules-Anytime
See you soon!

[NBGC]
[NBGC]
Members
25 posts
14,429 battles

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

Tired of potatoes and playing alone? 
Does the idea of having a good team of players give you the warm and fuzzies? 
Look no further! NBULL is recruiting.

Small clan of 20+ active with some casual.
Monthly 50/50 raffles and quarterly giveaways. 
Veteran admin and membership. 

Casual and competitive.
North American server only.

Stop by our Teamspeak and website today!
Teamspeak: nbull.ts3pro.com