Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Thogal

Looking for a clan

16 comments in this topic

[-MEG-]
[-MEG-]
Beta Testers
26 posts
10,492 battles

i am looking for a clan that is somewhat competitive, fun to play with, mature-ish, speaks english, and uses ts. not the greatest player in the world, but tryng to learn more. stats kinda suck, but ben working on them. i'll be on for the next 2 hours in game if interested, message me.

[RST]
[RST]
Members
492 posts
8,650 battles

Hello Sir,

[TSG4] Tactical Strike Group 4 is a casual clan that emphasizes Teamwork and Good Communication to help our clan members improve their skills while strengthening the clan at the same time. We actively strive to maintain a clan that is based on Friendship, Camaraderie, Teamwork, Concise Communication, Fair Play and a healthy Respect For Others, whether in victory or defeat.
Most of us are (or have been) affiliated with the military, so any current or previous military personnel are always welcome!
As part of practicing good communication and building teamwork, we expect members of the clan (as well as clan applicants) to be on Discord while they are in-game.

Requirements (and application) to become a member: https://tsg4.enjin.com/requirements
We maintain our own Discord server. Our Discord server address is: https://discord.gg/sTck9hr
We maintain our own Website at: tsg4.enjin.com
Our Facebook page can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1595220933839955/
Be logged into Discord any time that you are in-game.
Racism, Sexism, bigotry and bullying is not allowed!
Religion and Politics are not games, please do not discuss them on DIscord or the forums.
We feel that friendly competition is healthy, but please curtail your "game rage" when things don't go as planned Give us a look and good luck with your search! Priceg TSG4

[-MEG-]
[-MEG-]
Beta Testers
26 posts
10,492 battles

lost me as soon as you said discord. that chat got more bugs then any game i ever played. 

[-MEG-]
[-MEG-]
Beta Testers
26 posts
10,492 battles

Allow me to reiterate.......TeamSpeak only. i want to play the game with people, be somewhat competitive, and PLAY the game. if your application process is more then requesting an invite in game, your trying to hard to be something this game just doesn't support. lol.

[PLPT]
Members
579 posts
6,478 battles

Pelagic Pirates is founded on the principles of Respect, Excellence, and Plunder.  The only requirements for membership are being 18+ and having TeamSpeak 3.  There are no stats requirements, and you can play casually or try out for one of our two Supremacy League teams.

• Great community - Over 300 members
  • Training programs - Fleet training every week.  Even experienced players have things to learn!
  • Officer Candidacy programs
  • Ship Certifications - Achieving certifications within the fleet adds to your resume, shows your dedication, and makes you more eligible for joining our competitive teams.
  • Task Forces -We place all new players in task forces to encourage socialization and community.
  • Competitive Teams - We compete in the Supremacy League and currently have a Silver Division team and are fielding a second team that will likely start in the Bronze Division!  We also hold at least one intra-clan scrimmage per week during the off season between ourselves and our various allied clans or with friendly matches between other clans who play this game. Finally, we have in-house competitions such as the Pirates Showdown and Task Force Invitational which do offer prizes to the winning teams provided we get enough participants, which so far has never been a problem.

Respect, Excellence and Plunder!

http://www.pelagicpirates.org/

[BWC]
Members
242 posts
9,921 battles

BWC might be the clan for you then.  We first and foremost like to division up and coordinate our attacks and play intelligently. If we can get one of our own clan mates on the other side, well you can imagine the trash talking that takes place on Team Speak LOL. What's more fun then sinking one of your own clan members.  We offer training if you desire that as well, some very basic and some that gets into very specifics. We are 18+ only with our avg age probably around the 30's.

If this sounds good to you, please sign up on our forums (mention me as a friend so I get credit) and we'll get the process started.

[-MEG-]
[-MEG-]
Beta Testers
26 posts
10,492 battles

IF YOUR RECRUITING, AND YOUR USING MORE THEN JUST THE GAME,  you need not apply. i don't do enjin, or any of that other crap. i wanna play the game, not fill out rediculous apps all day. its a game, not a job.

[RST]
[RST]
Members
492 posts
8,650 battles

That would have been good information to put in your op.

[-MEG-]
[-MEG-]
Beta Testers
26 posts
10,492 battles

yeah, sorry bout that. but i did list it later for everyone else who kept asking.

[RST]
[RST]
Members
492 posts
8,650 battles

Understood. With the bases being introduced, the membership drive is in full swing. I think everyone is on edge a little. Finding the perfect clan is like that old underwear you refuse to throw out, its just a comfortable fit.Again, good luck with your search.pg

Members
170 posts
277 battles
On 9/20/2017 at 11:27 AM, Thogal said:

Allow me to reiterate.......TeamSpeak only. i want to play the game with people, be somewhat competitive, and PLAY the game. if your application process is more then requesting an invite in game, your trying to hard to be something this game just doesn't support. lol.

Wow, completely pathetic.  WIth an attitude like that it's no wonder you're having issues finding someone to play with.  Guessing you have a lot of self gratification going on it your life.

[-SD-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
556 posts
8,075 battles

We are a mature older gaming clan who has grown and formed out of WoT and are now branching out for our new entry within World of Warships. We are looking for some older mature players to join our ranks, we offer a roster of currently 80 some members all between the ages of 35-75 (with most members between 40-65) we do have a few younger guys who were either grandfathered in from our very first clan or family members of existing members. We are loosey goosey with our atmosphere, we like to have fun while gaming together & on teamspeak but at the same token we know when to be serious also!!! We have been around 4 years now since our guild was first formed, initially as a World of Tanks clan which as we gained in membership, numbers and popularity we spanned outwards from not only a WoT clan but to a "older mature gentlemans gaming club". Right now alot of our members are playing some of the top games out there, world of warships, world of tanks, armored warfare, arma 3, war thunder, the division, etc, etc. We currently field 3 fleets (clans) in World of Warships, a clan in World of Tanks, Armoured Warfare & most recently, War Thunder. I am not only looking for older mature members who like playing world of warships but members who like to play other games as well. Nobody is required to play or "soley" be recruited to play just one game you just simply state your "preferred game" (on your application) which in this case we would hope it be world of warships. So come check out my band of merry men and you will not be disappointed this i can guarantee you!!!

Clan app: http://grumpyolddogs.enjin.com/recruitment

Sign in to follow this