You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
canniww2

Looking for a clan to division up with.

6 comments in this topic

[IDC]
Beta Testers
37 posts
6,584 battles

I play a lot of weird hour's since I work at nights. I would ideally be looking for a clan that might have division running between 5 in the afternoon to 8  est and possibly between 6 and 9 in the morning.  I honestly won't probably be able to do clan wars except Friday and Saturday nights.  I would not mind finding myself in a clan with a few good players to get better since every battle is a chance to learn something new and have fun in defeat or victory. I honestly enjoy the game and I do manage to get a little silly and die early sometimes.  I will consider any and all offers look forward to hearing from someone .  

Thank You,

Keep charging 

[BWC]
Members
242 posts
9,921 battles

BWC might be the clan for you then.  We first and foremost like to division up and coordinate our attacks and play intelligently. If we can get one of our own clan mates on the other side, well you can imagine the trash talking that takes place on Team Speak LOL. What's more fun then sinking one of your own clan members.  We offer training if you desire that as well, some very basic and some that gets into very specifics. Most of our clan is on East Coast time and we are usually very active at the times you've listed.  Clan wars is not a priority, if we decide to play you're welcome to join, if not, then there is no issue there.

If this sounds good to you, please sign up on our forums (mention me as a friend so I get credit) and we'll get the process started.

Pm Sent as well..

[RST]
[RST]
Members
492 posts
8,633 battles

Hello Sir,

If you are looking to "step away" from the monotony of Solo Play and start winning battles as part of a cohesive group of friends.... consider giving [TSG4] Tactical Strike Group 4 some consideration! We are a very active and friendly clan that has gained many new members and made MANY new friends by helping players escape the on-going drone of fighting battles all alone without the support and camaraderie of clan friends!

Requirements (and application) to become a member: https://tsg4.enjin.com/requirements
We maintain our own Discord server. Our Discord server address is: https://discord.gg/sTck9hr
We maintain our own Website at: tsg4.enjin.com
Our Facebook page can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1595220933839955/
Be logged into Discord any time that you are in-game.
Racism, Sexism, bigotry and bullying is not allowed!
Religion and Politics are not games, please do not discuss them on DIscord or the forums.
We feel that friendly competition is healthy, but please curtail your "game rage" when things don't go as planned

Give us a look! And good luck with your search! Priceg TSG4

[FF]
Members
496 posts
4,567 battles
[FF full, filling up on FF2] Look us up in game..
Recruitment information
http://frigginfrigates.com
Family, Friends and Frigates

Our website and Discord are free so NO donations are needed.

Small group of friends.. Jump on Discord and talk with us!
Looking to expand our group. We have active duty, retired military and Brats..

Download Discord Click Here

1. Above this line click Download Discord
  2. After downloading Start DC
  3. Click Here to link to our DC

We all have different levels of playing. Tier 1-10

No WTR tracking of any kind
No requirement of checking forms

Requirement:
Discord
Clan tags

Friggin'  Fun Days (Not Required)
Tier 2 - Tuesday
Tier 3 - Thursday
Free For All - Friday
Black Swan - Sundays
Time Schedules-Anytime
See you soon!

[IDC]
Beta Testers
37 posts
6,584 battles

Found a clan thanks for all the replies looking forward to running into you in game have fun and keep charging.