You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

5 comments in this topic

[USCC]
Members
8 posts
22,926 battles

Ok, this post is from this morning, 9/20/2017. After this recent update, 6.11, every time I try to log into the server, I am being told that I cannot connect to it, no matter what I do. I have done the 'check game integrity' thing, restarted my computer, relaunched the game, deleted both username and password and re-entered both, to no avail. I am a paying premium member, and this type of thing happening is both frustrating and annoying, as well as not right. Am I going to get credit for premium time due to this obvious glitch on Wargaming's end?

[OTG]
Members
111 posts
6,846 battles

It's only been 30 minutes since the scheduled maintenance end-time.  Sometimes things do not go as planned.  Have another cup of coffee, tea, or other favorite beverage, and take a few deep breaths. 

Edited by BartMancuso

[OTG]
Members
111 posts
6,846 battles

Here you go:

WOWS 0.6.11 Downtime

Greetings Captains,

The World of Warships servers will be unavailable for 3 hours for patch 0.6.11 with the downtime starting at 03:00 PT/ 06:00 ET until 06:00 PT/ 09:00 ET.

Due to a technical issue the downtime for the update was prolonged by 1 hour until 07:00 PT/ 1000 ET.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Action Stations!

Your Customer Service Team

[ACES]
[ACES]
Members
9 posts
7,550 battles

Patch killed my game instantly...fatal error after I tried running the game after update install.  Assuming I'll probably have to uninstall and reinstall.  I've run the repair process without success.

Capture.JPG

Edited by ChrisWally