You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
OnTheHouse

Log On After Update Yields a No-Go

62 comments in this topic

Members
3,012 posts

Updates came down this am....bringing failed logon attempts. Contact Customer Service. No Reminders.  Nothing in email about service downtimes.  Currently checking file integrity-

Edited by OnTheHouse

[RCN]
[RCN]
Members
1 post
8,917 battles
3 minutes ago, OnTheHouse said:

Updates came down this am....bringing failed logon attempts. Contact Customer Service. No Reminders.  Nothing in email about service downtimes.  Currently checking file integrity-

0.6.11 Update Notes

The update happens September 20; preparation begins at 03:00 PT/ 06:00 ET until 06:00 PT/ 09:00 ET.

Members
3,012 posts
2 minutes ago, StoptheViolins said:

Not time yet.  Now it should be, though.

Mine updated to 6.11...I acquired the Hood and Doubloons....but unable to log in.  Just checking to see if there's something on my end I'm failing to see.  File Integrity Passed.

[WNSTN]
Members
215 posts
10,240 battles

Withdrawal setting in > panic and shakes cold sweats

Will make instant Potatoes, to see if that helps

Edited by Drill_U

Members
3,012 posts
5 minutes ago, SharkBaiter said:

0.6.11 Update Notes

The update happens September 20; preparation begins at 03:00 PT/ 06:00 ET until 06:00 PT/ 09:00 ET.

Updates came down this am....bringing failed logon attempts.  File Integrity Passed.  Acquired Hood and Doubloons w/o issue via premshop

[D_DOG]
[D_DOG]
Members
128 posts
8,010 battles

If the server is being updated from 0300PT/0600ET until 0600PT/0900ET then they really are only about 10 mins behind - I was able to download and install the update, but also cannot log in, so servers are still down...

[D_DOG]
[D_DOG]
Members
128 posts
8,010 battles

from the homepage - it says server is available, but only 124 players online!  So even if we could get in, matches would be, well, lets say interesting...

[WNSTN]
Members
215 posts
10,240 battles
1 minute ago, SocksRevenge said:

If the server is being updated from 0300PT/0600ET until 0600PT/0900ET then they really are only about 10 mins behind - I was able to download and install the update, but also cannot log in, so servers are still down...

same here 

Mash Potatoes is not working> shakes are getting worst seaver withdrawal setting

[OPGS]
Members
20 posts
15,791 battles

Nothing new here, I play a lot around update hours. Every time same thing. WG is always a little late. Give them some time, have a little patience ;)

[KKM]
Members
668 posts
8,813 battles

I am trying to download the update and keep getting an error message "Unable to handle application files"  and it quits down loading the patch.  I am not tech smart at all and have never had any problems with patches.  Is anyone else having this issue?  Any clues as to what I need to do?  Tried putting in a tech support ticket but it didn't work correctly either lol or I am an idiot which is a distinct possibility.

[WNSTN]
Members
215 posts
10,240 battles
Just now, SocksRevenge said:

from the homepage - it says server is available, but only 124 players online!  So even if we could get in, matches would be, well, lets say interesting...

Its been saying 124 for the last 45 mins

[TWF-2]
[TWF-2]
Members
95 posts
14,113 battles
3 minutes ago, SocksRevenge said:

i've played a 1 0n 1 random plenty of times

[OPGS]
Members
20 posts
15,791 battles
Just now, D_I_P_Scout said:

I am trying to download the update and keep getting an error message "Unable to handle application files"  and it quits down loading the patch.  I am not tech smart at all and have never had any problems with patches.  Is anyone else having this issue?  Any clues as to what I need to do?  Tried putting in a tech support ticket but it didn't work correctly either lol or I am an idiot which is a distinct possibility.

I'm not a whizzkid, but mab u can try to re-install the game? It should auto-download the correct files. It could be a conflicting mod aswell (if u run any).

[D_DOG]
[D_DOG]
Members
128 posts
8,010 battles

I think the smallest I've played in random was 5v5 - it was pretty fun - T10 too, so it was a quick battle, 1 mistake by 1 player and its pretty much over!