Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NAGY73

We need more credit.>!!

20 comments in this topic

[HIT]
Members
13 posts
14,935 battles

Hello Captains,

We should somehow get more credit from battles or in the containers, battles service is too high as well. hardly making 40k to 50k per battle.

[PNP]
Members
4,314 posts
13,313 battles
3 minutes ago, NAGY73 said:

Hello Captains,

We should somehow get more credit from battles or in the containers, battles service is too high as well. hardly making 40k to 50k per battle.

I'm sorry my man, but after a quick review of your stats, the issue is not the game.    Your damage output is subpar, your ship tier most played is T6,  that tier gets the shaft with the MM so you are seeing much higher ships most of the time, BUT that works in your favor as for Credits and XP when you are doing Adequate damage.    Your play style is what's holding you back, that and or your actual skill level,  Not that Games credit system.

• Cool 2

[POP]
Members
1,226 posts
8,052 battles

I don't get it. I'm just a mediocre T6-T8 player and I've got 168 million credits in the bank. 

What are you using them on that even a net gain (+50k - 60k per game is still a net gain). can't keep up? 

[SCCC]
Members
1,132 posts
5,571 battles

I average almost 2k base experience in my Moskva, and people tell me to git gud when making credits. I average like -10 000- 10 000 credits a game. I use premium consumables and have a standard account, but I only use the reduced service cost flag. I dunno, maybe something else would be nice.

• Cool 1

Members
17,791 posts
5,084 battles
3 minutes ago, NAGY73 said:

one of the issues that i buy and sell allot.

Stop doing that. Play less co-op, and play lower tiers until you can do better damage. Not sure what you need to do that, your hit rate isn't horrible. Enable replays and put a couple up, people will be sure to give you some good advice. (although sadly, some people will mock you too)

• Cool 1

Members
17,791 posts
5,084 battles
3 minutes ago, FayFay731 said:

I average almost 2k base experience in my Moskva, and people tell me to git gud when making credits. I average like -10 000- 10 000 credits a game. I use premium consumables and have a standard account, but I only use the reduced service cost flag. I dunno, maybe something else would be nice.

Best bet is probably to figure out which one of your premium consumables you can live without.

[-AGW-]
Members
685 posts
3,886 battles

I think the problem is that you are too aggressive. Your survival rate is astonishingly low. You also have a high number of "First Blood" achievements. Those two indicators suggest that you are often rushing into the fight and dying very early in the match. In order to make a good profit you need to hang around long enough to make decent XP and deal more damage.

Try to hold back a bit, and take the time to gain a tactical perspective. Ask yourself where you need to go to support your team. If you are in a DD do not blindly rush into the Cap at the start of the match. Be ready to use your smoke to escape if things get too hot. A DD that is still around at the end of the game is going to be a money maker. 

I believe it was Pope Shizzle that gave the advice to play with controlled aggression. Basically that means to be aggressive when the situation will reward that behavior. There are times to push, and times to hold back or even retreat. Learn to be a bit more discerning of the situation. Improving is very satisfying.

Temper your playstyle and rake in the bling. . 

• Cool 1

Members
2,274 posts
7,347 battles
54 minutes ago, NAGY73 said:

Hello Captains,

OP, looking for your stats you have 3000 battles but survived only in 400 battles. You seems to be dying to early and too fast, so end up with few XP/credits. You should look for better positioning with your ships so you can survive more and help your team.

Also, try to play more middle tiers, they are good to make credits, top tiers os hard to make profit, you can pay your ship service cost, but you wont make profit.

If possible add a replay and/or screenshot so we can help you more.

• Cool 1

[PLPTR]
Beta Testers
1,029 posts
5,231 battles

There should be no issues making credits in T6 unless you only play CV.

You may not have a good idea of how credits are earned in this game. Since the change early this year a good portion of credits that you earn are based on potential damage. So if you are sitting way back, and only getting shot at by BB here and there you will make far less money then if you go up and get into range of 4 or 5 enemies and tank and evade shots.

Your ship has a 500 meter invisible circle around it that any time a shell lands within that 500 meters or hits you it gives you credits at the end of the match. This is not the only way to make cash but it is a major component most people do not know or understand. Additionally if you are running 3 premium consumables that you are paying for from the shop at 22500 a match then you need to make an addtional ~67k in a match just to cover those costs. I would suggest that first in tier 6 you move down to simply using premium repair and then you start collecting and opening "Consumable containers" as they will generally net you the most credit value per container. The "credits" container actually contains the lowest value of actual credits. 

Lastly if you do not want to buy premium time I would suggest buying a T7 or T8 premium ship to farm in - Scharnhorst, Atago, and Sims come to mind as great credit earners all capable of consistently pulling down 400k games even for medicore performance and closer to a million credits for a good game. 

Go into the game with the goal in mind of dealing at least as much damage to enemies as you have in HP and getting at least a single kill. Also take every opportunity to reset capping enemies, even if you end up dieing the exp and credit rewards for 5-15 "defense" badges will far out weight the fact you may die a few minutes than you otherwise would have. If you are new to the game and playing several ship lines to T6 instead of just focusing one ( I noticed you said you buy and sell a lot) then that is also an issue as the game really is not built to allow you to buy a ship every day even at low tier. You should focus on getting a single ship to Tier 8 so you can have a firm grasp of the game mechanics in full. 

T6 ships should be pulling about 200k a game down with an operating cost of less than half of that. 

• Cool 2

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles

I think the amount of credits you receive is very generous - when you have premium time. If you don't have premium time, then you'll probably think the opposite, unless you're very skilled.

I treat WoWs like it's a subscription-based game. I pretty much always have premium time when I play.

[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Beta Testers
3,749 posts
3,788 battles

Compared to WoT it really feels like we get a lot. When I go through an upgrade cycle it feels tight. Such as right now when I finally kitted out Kiev, Ognevoi, Ibuki and Gaede I feel poor as crap. However I will be flush again before I know it.

Beta Testers
1,158 posts
5,287 battles

I pay for all the premium consumables for all my ships with credits and I still make more money than I could possible spend.  You are doing something wrong...

[SYN]
Members
245 posts
9,630 battles
4 hours ago, FayFay731 said:

T10 is tough on Cruisers, too many ships can wreck you 1 salvo, I have 5 T10 cruisers and have Premium camo on all of them, I play freely and don't have to worry about costs/earnings -  (T10 not very fun)

Edited by chopshop64

Sign in to follow this