Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Roamer0101

East coast NA old man looking for a casual clan

4 comments in this topic

[KOOKS]
Alpha Tester
175 posts
2,455 battles

So with this update it seems there is FINALLY a reason to join a clan.

I'm a 46 year old father of two teenage girls, I usually get to play for a few hours a night when real life doesn't intrude. I am an original Alpha Tester and do occasionally drop coin on the game (Recently GZ) I play mostly CV's and BB's. Would love to learn more about cruisers, and despise DD play (Just not my style) Highest tier ship right now is a Tier 9. Feel free to check my stats. I'm not the greatest player in the world but I don'g feel I blow chunks either.Not opposed to voice comms but certainly dont want that to be "Must have to play"

Please send me a PM if you think I may be a fit for your clan. I am working during the day so may not be able to reply till the evening US EST hours. Looking for a group in the same time zone to maximize play.

Thank you for your consideration.

[RST]
[RST]
Members
492 posts
8,614 battles

Hello sir, TSG4] Tactical Strike Group 4 is a casual clan that emphasizes Teamwork and Good Communication to help our clan members improve their skills while strengthening the clan at the same time. We actively strive to maintain a clan that is based on Friendship, Camaraderie, Teamwork, Concise Communication, Fair Play and a healthy Respect For Others, whether in victory or defeat.
Most of us are (or have been) affiliated with the military, so any current or previous military personnel are always welcome!
As part of practicing good communication and building teamwork, we expect members of the clan (as well as clan applicants) to be on Discord while they are in-game.

Requirements (and application) to become a member: https://tsg4.enjin.com/requirements
We maintain our own Discord server. Our Discord server address is: https://discord.gg/sTck9hr
We maintain our own Website at: tsg4.enjin.com
Our Facebook page can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1595220933839955/
Be logged into Discord any time that you are in-game.
Racism, Sexism, bigotry and bullying is not allowed!
Religion and Politics are not games, please do not discuss them on DIscord or the forums.
We feel that friendly competition is healthy, but please curtail your "game rage" when things don't go as planned

• Cool 1

[BWC]
Members
242 posts
9,921 battles

Roamer

I think BWC will be the perfect fit for you.  We are Veteran found and operated gaming community with many Active Duty, retired and civilians in our clan.  We love to group up with each other and play and can usually fine more then a handful of us on at any given time.  We have some great people that are willing to help all with getting better and understanding the nuances of WoWs.  We use Team Speak, and keep our ranks to 16+.  We only have a requirement to be active for one Operation (play a game with the clan) every 60 days, and we grant extended leave options for deployments/moving etc. that would hinder you for meeting the 60 day requirement.  Most of our group is East/Central coast with a good group that are from the UK.

If BWC sounds like a good fit for you, check us out (see my sigtag) and if you decide to sign up, please mention my name.

PM Sent as well

Sign in to follow this