You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

3 comments in this topic

[D-D-D]
Members
3 posts
919 battles

i notice that wows does not take karma koin or any other game card payments like how wot does...why is that ?...u would think that these games fall under war gaming that billing would follow across the board, yet it don't,...and also special deals given to individual cust. can only be bought with visa/MC or paypal yet i can buy gold, vehicles, prem. time, etc. etc. using a game card or other types of payment or gift cards (exp. subway, karma koin, game stop, etc. etc.)...but not for these, again , why is that ?...i see no real reason for not accepting them when i can use them at the same time...im so confused about this backwards way of thinking just to buy something in the store...its like going to a gas station and being told i can by anything there with with what ever card im using but i can't buy gas unless its in cash...whats the difference?

Members
1,056 posts
3,689 battles
2 hours ago, hulihulichicken said:

i notice that wows does not take karma koin or any other game card payments like how wot does...why is that ?...u would think that these games fall under war gaming that billing would follow across the board, yet it don't,...and also special deals given to individual cust. can only be bought with visa/MC or paypal yet i can buy gold, vehicles, prem. time, etc. etc. using a game card or other types of payment or gift cards (exp. subway, karma koin, game stop, etc. etc.)...but not for these, again , why is that ?...i see no real reason for not accepting them when i can use them at the same time...im so confused about this backwards way of thinking just to buy something in the store...its like going to a gas station and being told i can by anything there with with what ever card im using but i can't buy gas unless its in cash...whats the difference?

They do on specials ive seen they take the karma before in wows.

[D-D-D]
Members
3 posts
919 battles

oh crap...there we go...ty for the update , it's more for the "availble for you" specials i'm getting at...just cause they are pretty good deals...but mahalo for the heads up 

Edited by hulihulichicken