Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ombromondo

Why is not karma point added to me?

10 comments in this topic

[LRM3]
Members
281 posts
15,847 battles

I happened to meet some friends in battle; at the end of the match they told me they gave me Karma points. But they have not been added to the ones I had. How is it possible?

Edited by Ombromondo

[SPTR]
Members
3,459 posts
5,666 battles
26 minutes ago, m373x said:

They either lied to you or you got reported as well.

Basically this.

Don't worry about karma too much though, you'd be having issues if you have a good karma given how bad the majority the NA player base is...

You totally should be bothered by getting better at this game or with real life instead of other scrubs clicking "compliment" or "report" in their armchairs...

Edited by The_first_harbinger
  • Cool 1

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Never Sweat Karma...... Karma has one Job..... Take your mind off of learning...... the Higher Karma Points you get the more you can give out. 100 karma point lets you have one more vote to give or revoke Karma. It is WORTHLESS

[BWC]
Beta Testers
1,311 posts
5,572 battles

I also believe that, if they were on your Friends/Contacts list, they can't give you karma points (would be way too abusable if they could).

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles

I almost always lose karma when political conversations happen. I've stopped caring about it as a result.

However, for those who are disinclined to having such conversations, I imagine it's a much more accurate indicator of general "likeability." Also, I still really enjoy receiving compliments and whatnot. I've been trying more than usual lately and when I see the little message in the lower right corner it's very nice.

I've noticed that I receive compliments much more often when I communicate with my team, and particularly when I applaud the efforts of others.

Members
416 posts

Lately I've noticed that The Mighty Jingles gives players on his team compliments post-game. He probably is unlikely to get reported because he is WG famous, but I like the idea of trying to focus on some of the positives. There is plenty of salt in the ocean already.

[LRM3]
Members
281 posts
15,847 battles
On 20/9/2017 at 1:30 AM, m373x said:

They either lied to you or you got reported as well.

do not be silly

[LRM3]
Members
281 posts
15,847 battles
On 20/9/2017 at 1:56 AM, The_first_harbinger said:

Basically this.

Don't worry about karma too much though, you'd be having issues if you have a good karma given how bad the majority the NA player base is...

You totally should be bothered by getting better at this game or with real life instead of other scrubs clicking "compliment" or "report" in their armchairs...

but someone who answers the topic no eh?

[LRM3]
Members
281 posts
15,847 battles
On 20/9/2017 at 9:58 AM, Jakob_Knight said:

I also believe that, if they were on your Friends/Contacts list, they can't give you karma points (would be way too abusable if they could).

this answer might be helpful

Sign in to follow this