You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SuzutsukiKaiNi

.....what's wrong with this picture

16 comments in this topic

[DAKI]
Members
621 posts
6,137 battles
6 minutes ago, Pulicat said:

i get the feeling you didn't say anything at all. 

lol I did ask why everyone was at one point and leaving a huge flank for 4 ships to pass down 10 line ;p fair point

Members
1,246 posts
20,643 battles

The lemmings are strong here.

Quivering, cowering, useless, chattering ......filth...er....team mates.

[SYN]
Members
457 posts
8,285 battles

lemming trains can work, but the key is a full speed ahead mentality. Must push hard and as fast as possible. I have seen plenty of blow out victories when the train works 

[DAKI]
Members
621 posts
6,137 battles
6 minutes ago, Vaitmana said:

At least you are not this guy, he was fighting to the end :D

Hide contents

S974lQf.jpg

lol wow that seems fun though, you versus the world ;p

Members
1,246 posts
20,643 battles
22 minutes ago, DeadMeat_015 said:

lemming trains can work, but the key is a full speed ahead mentality. Must push hard and as fast as possible. I have seen plenty of blow out victories when the train works 

Yes, my comments were too harsh - just that seeing only 3 players out of 24 seemed to break from the crowd to usefully contest the game - sigh.

And yes, Two Brothers Domination for example.  Let the train roll full speed and the slower ships can kill the enemy passed by as the front moves forward.  If done properly it's really irresistible.  But most players either don't understand the concept, think it's wrong, or just wanna do their own thing.

[BLOME]
Members
945 posts
6,404 battles

I guess they don't know how to play standard battle. I always suggest to base camp on this mode. stay back together and focus fire on incoming ships. What is the point of pushing if most of your ships are at front and a DD somehow creeps and caps your base?

Members
1,238 posts
8,932 battles
41 minutes ago, slokill_1 said:

Yes, my comments were too harsh - just that seeing only 3 players out of 24 seemed to break from the crowd to usefully contest the game - sigh.

And yes, Two Brothers Domination for example.  Let the train roll full speed and the slower ships can kill the enemy passed by as the front moves forward.  If done properly it's really irresistible.  But most players either don't understand the concept, think it's wrong, or just wanna do their own thing.

do you mean a train in 2 bros. that's all to one side, either counter-clockwise or clockwise?....I have plenty of trouble with some maps, but I usually can't dope out why...especially Okinawa....only thing there is to keep the big dogs out of the A pocket... ...in the 2 bros. map tactics vid it says to split and stay even, but heaven knows those vids usually oversimplify things and don't really teach much.

furthermore, I never saw the pile into the middle in 2 bros. tried....altho I've had ppl say it can tilt the match.....there's a BB in the channel on the preview screen, right?

and:  y is there usually a lemming train into the NE part of the map w/the islands in Neighbors?...the southern side seems to do whatever, but over and over I've seen the north side, whether I'm in it or not, just line up and pile into those islands...do they assume that their DDs can be best used in the clutter, and so on?

.....I know I went off on a tangent here, but this stuff isn't really worthy of a whole new topic, so that's my 1.5 cents.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,213 posts
8,798 battles
1 hour ago, awildpervert said:

What can one do to tell people not to clump up in one area and leave two people at base?

Screenshot (1148).png

A definite case of "Here be shinies!".