Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
tooboku

Mobile App... Pleasantly Surprised

6 comments in this topic

Members
1,121 posts
3,088 battles

Is anyone here at all playing the mobile app? Couldn't seem to find a thread about it but it is surprisingly not terrible. I haven't played the real game in a while because it just got too intense and felt like a grind most of the time. Perhaps its the seal-clubbing mode I've been on with all the not so serious players online - I have no business running a 60% WR and a 32% MVP in a freaking Furutaka in game - not with all the torpedo heroics I get away with (because my gunnery is even worse here) but you know what? This actually feels like a game you can relax with. Good job on that WG. Please don't ruin it by taking it too seriously. It is a phone app after all. If anyone wants to play seriously, they should play on PC. I may come back to the PC game one day but will probably have a lot of bad habits like acting like I'm on the Samuel B. Roberts.

[RKLES]
Beta Testers
471 posts
6,392 battles

Last I saw, it's not available in the US.  Jingles mentioned it is only available in Asia right now.

Edited by Capt_Binkley

[BUNNY]
[BUNNY]
Members
1,873 posts
8,689 battles
5 minutes ago, Capt_Binkley said:

Last I saw, it's not available in the US.  Jingles mentioned it is only available in Asia right now.

That's what I thought. Poo, I was hoping for a way to satisfy my warships fix. The network here doesn't allow torrents, and WG removed the ingame work-around for downloads. So until I get my VPN to work, no WOWS.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,727 posts
11,353 battles

I have heard people saying its out in NA, but I haven't seen it on the AppleApp store. Personally I don't usually care for mobile games not not too excited.

Members
1,121 posts
3,088 battles

It has been available on Google Play store in Canada for at least two weeks now.

Will admit that MM is still retarded at times but you tend to get bad matches both ways more evenly.

Screenshot_20170918-231811.png

Screenshot_20170914-214209.png

Screenshot_20170919-212837.png

Sign in to follow this