Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Stephen57_battleship

some questions on new ship

6 comments in this topic

Members
33 posts
6,944 battles

I just got the Tirpitz bb.. learning how to play it I have notice that the torpedoes will shoot one time in a battle only it doesn't reload for a second or third time is there a settling that I need to look at ?? and what would be the best mods to upgrade  on the ship? skill set? the Tirpitz.. is a fun what to get better playing it . thanks a lot let me ok.Stephen

• Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles

Yes, they do reload but it takes a bit.  I didn't spec a Tirpitz specific captain.  I run my other German BB captains in her, and they are spec'd for secondaries and the other typical battleship stuff.

I'm just curious, what is your highest tier battleship not counting premiums?

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,708 posts
11,324 battles

The torpedos should reload automatically after firing them.  Next time you fire your torps look for a counter, it should be showing you how long until they reload (it's much slower than your guns.

[HC]
[HC]
Beta Testers
1,311 posts
9,395 battles

Under settings, Control tab, check show both main battery & TT loading indicators if you haven't already. That will give you the both loading indicators regardless of the weapon selected on sips that have both.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,710 posts
9,406 battles

You should also check on youtube how to Tirpitz, there are lots of useful clips that will have every answers to your question.

Including upgrades modules, how to play, and you can change it around to best suited to your own play style. Tirpitz is very nasty in the right captain, also mentioned the Scharn, nasty nasty

Oh, Tirpits is BB, not german destroyer, you posted in the wrong sub forum

Edited by ObiwankzKenobi

[RKLES]
Beta Testers
471 posts
6,389 battles

Great ship!  IMO, the best tier 8 premium in the game.  Very forgiving and absolutely deadly.

The Tirpitz and most German BB's are short to mid range brawlers.  Spec them for secondaries and get within 10k.  Close in and finish them off with the torps.  For a BB, it is the deadliest brawler in the game.

Sign in to follow this