Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Seloth

Looking for Clan PST

11 comments in this topic

[AK]
Beta Testers
331 posts
9,032 battles

It is time for me to find a clam...errrr....clan. I am middle of the road skill wise. I play every class of ship (learning CV right now). I can get on a voice chat no problem. I am very much a team player (as long as the team communicates what they need). I usually am on late afternoons, weekend days. 

Basically I would like to find a group that is relaxed, i do not want nor need a 2nd job. I do play ranked until i get tired of it (rank 10 usually), I prefer random over co-op but the missions are kind fun with everyone is trying. 

anyhow if you have room for a grumpy old man that drives ship let me know

[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Members
418 posts
1,825 battles

[KOOKS] will welcome you with open arms, this is all we're about! Relaxed, fun, friendly but still with a direction forward with teamwork and clan-battles for those that want. If you're interested feel free to apply, or send me a message if you have some questions. :Smile_Default:

[LRM]
Members
2,540 posts
4,921 battles

La Regia Marina would be a good fit. We are super laid back and just enjoy life! We are trying to increase our membership.
https://discord.gg/ZnygZWH
Stop by and say hell! If you aren't interested in any reason, feel free to stay and enjoy yourself! We are quite fun.

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,484 posts
6,657 battles

POPCORN is open for business and new members, grumpy old ship captains welcome!

[5D]
Members
1,605 posts
1,990 battles

Hello Seloth,

Fifth Dimension has an active Warships group with both competitive and casual play.

We have one of the largest groups in the game. Someone on 24/7. No pressure for ranks or responsibilities.

We have both NA and EU server groups. Most are in North America and Europe but we do have players globally. We have members who play other games like War Thunder, Navy Field and World of Tanks to name a few.

Mature gamers, 18+ is a requirement, most are 30 through 70. Over 180 in warships and counting. 

We are actively developing competitive play and have both inter and intra clan skirmishes and the clan beta. Not a requirement for our casual players.

Multiple games, as above, are supported in a diverse laid back Community.

Active TeamSpeak and Website. Stable, longstanding leadership. No dues or drama, only fun.

Hop on over and join us on our TS. Division up and play. 

Don't make any final decisions until you check us out.

TS: 63.210.145.160:9102

Contacts: mikemjk, thewargod2000, Meosha, Lordcoke, Energy torpedo and Major_Steel.

Minimum Requirements for New Members (Easy to make):
- 18+,
- 1,500 Battles,
- 1 x tier 8 non-premium ship,
- Win Rate of 45%,
- Active at least once every 30 days in game and TS unless otherwise pre-arranged.

See you soon,

Major_Steel

TeamSpeak during primetime the other day:

Teamspeak.jpg

[FF]
Members
497 posts
4,567 battles
[FF] Look us up in game..
Recruitment information
http://frigginfrigates.com
Family, Friends and Frigates

Our website and Discord are free so NO donations are needed.

Small group of friends.. Jump on Discord and talk with us!
Looking to expand our group. We have active duty, retired military and Brats..

Download Discord Click Here

1. Above this line click Download Discord
  2. After downloading Start DC
  3. Click Here to link to our DC

We all have different levels of playing. Tier 1-10

No WTR tracking of any kind
No requirement of checking forms

Requirement:
Discord
Clan tags

Friggin'  Fun Days (Not Required)
Tier 2 - Tuesday
Tier 3 - Thursday
Free For All - Friday
Black Swan - Sundays
Time Schedules-Anytime
See you soon!

[RST]
[RST]
Members
492 posts
8,687 battles

Hello Seloth,

[TSG4] Tactical Strike Group 4 is a casual clan that emphasizes Teamwork and Good Communication to help our clan members improve their skills while strengthening the clan at the same time. We actively strive to maintain a clan that is based on Friendship, Camaraderie, Teamwork, Concise Communication, Fair Play and a healthy Respect For Others, whether in victory or defeat.
Most of us are (or have been) affiliated with the military, so any current or previous military personnel are always welcome!
As part of practicing good communication and building teamwork, we expect members of the clan (as well as clan applicants) to be on Discord while they are in-game.

Requirements (and application) to become a member: https://tsg4.enjin.com/requirements
We maintain our own Discord server. Our Discord server address is: https://discord.gg/sTck9hr
We maintain our own Website at: tsg4.enjin.com
Our Facebook page can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1595220933839955/
Be logged into Discord any time that you are in-game.
Racism, Sexism, bigotry and bullying is not allowed!
Religion and Politics are not games, please do not discuss them on DIscord or the forums.
We feel that friendly competition is healthy, but please curtail your "game rage" when things don't go as planned

Give us a look,Thanks, Priceg TSG4

• Cool 1

[AK]
Beta Testers
331 posts
9,032 battles

Thank you all for the amazing response. So many positive offers. I have made a decision and will see if the Clam is a good fit. 

Sign in to follow this