Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

10 comments in this topic

[KOOKS]
Members
83 posts
6,583 battles

I'm looking for a casual clan to join.  I'm interested in helping to build the clan base, teaching new players (or helping old ones learn new tricks).  I'm interested in some other like minded people to division with in games.  I'm not really interested in competitive play, but might with the right people. 

I'm a decent player (check out my stats if you are interested in that sort of thing).  Just looking to be part of a casual friendly group.

Thanks for your consideration.

WF

[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Members
422 posts
1,869 battles

[KOOKS] is a brand new clan that's interested in both experienced and inexperienced players to help build it and grow. We're aiming to be a friendly, casual, crazy clan while at the same time aiming for the serious goals of clan-wars and teamwork. A strong drink of casual, with a pinch of purpose in it. Rum for the sailors! :Smile_Default: Experienced players joining, and if they want to and it works out, will have the opportunity for an officer position as well. If you have any questions do not hesitate to send me a message, or feel free to apply at any time! Become a kook today. :Smile_great:

[RST]
[RST]
Members
492 posts
8,776 battles

Hello WildFred,

[TSG4] Tactical Strike Group 4 is a casual clan that emphasizes Teamwork and Good Communication to help our clan members improve their skills while strengthening the clan at the same time. We actively strive to maintain a clan that is based on Friendship, Camaraderie, Teamwork, Concise Communication, Fair Play and a healthy Respect For Others, whether in victory or defeat.
Most of us are (or have been) affiliated with the military, so any current or previous military personnel are always welcome!
As part of practicing good communication and building teamwork, we expect members of the clan (as well as clan applicants) to be on Discord while they are in-game.

Requirements (and application) to become a member: https://tsg4.enjin.com/requirements
We maintain our own Discord server. Our Discord server address is: https://discord.gg/sTck9hr
We maintain our own Website at: tsg4.enjin.com
Our Facebook page can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1595220933839955/
Be logged into Discord any time that you are in-game.
Racism, Sexism, bigotry and bullying is not allowed!
Religion and Politics are not games, please do not discuss them on DIscord or the forums.
We feel that friendly competition is healthy, but please curtail your "game rage" when things don't go as planned

You can message me here if you have any questions. Good luck with your search! Priceg TSG4

[FF]
Beta Testers
203 posts
7,213 battles

WildFred,

I see you've received several invites to different clans already. All of them are excellent choices. I encourage you to also look at TSG4. 

Site here: https://tsg4.enjin.com/

Discord server here: https://discord.gg/sTck9hr

Best of luck to you,

tube

[BWC]
Members
242 posts
9,962 battles

Please take a look at BWC as well as the other clans.  All of us offer the same thing some of us just might be a better fit for your game play, time of play and amount of play.  BWC is very active most days of the week and weekends. We are an adult group with us having a minimum age limit of 16 (most of our players are over 30 though). So if you're looking for a group that has retired and active duty military, and like divisioning up and synch dropping with your own clan to try and SINK your own clan and win... well... take a look.

[5D]
Members
1,605 posts
1,990 battles

Hello WildFred,

Fifth Dimension has an active Warships group with both competitive and casual play.

We have one of the largest groups in the game. Someone on 24/7. No pressure for ranks or responsibilities.

We have both NA and EU server groups. Most are in North America and Europe but we do have players globally. We have members who play other games like War Thunder, Navy Field and World of Tanks to name a few.

Mature gamers, 18+ is a requirement, most are 30 through 70. Over 180 in warships and counting. 

We are actively developing competitive play and have both inter and intra clan skirmishes and the clan beta. Not a requirement for our casual players.

Multiple games, as above, are supported in a diverse laid back Community.

Active TeamSpeak and Website. Stable, longstanding leadership. No dues or drama, only fun.

Hop on over and join us on our TS. Division up and play. 

Don't make any final decisions until you check us out.

TS: 63.210.145.160:9102

Contacts: mikemjk, thewargod2000, Meosha, Lordcoke, Energy torpedo and Major_Steel.

Minimum Requirements for New Members (Easy to make):
- 18+,
- 1,500 Battles,
- 1 x tier 8 non-premium ship,
- Win Rate of 45%,
- Active at least once every 30 days in game and TS unless otherwise pre-arranged.

See you soon,

Major_Steel

TeamSpeak during primetime the other day:

Teamspeak.jpg

[KOOKS]
Members
83 posts
6,583 battles

Thank you to everyone for your replies.  I guess this can be closed now.

...And remember;   "You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!"

[FF]
Members
497 posts
4,567 battles
[FF full, filling up on FF2] Look us up in game..
Recruitment information
http://frigginfrigates.com
Family, Friends and Frigates

Our website and Discord are free so NO donations are needed.

Small group of friends.. Jump on Discord and talk with us!
Looking to expand our group. We have active duty, retired military and Brats..

Download Discord Click Here

1. Above this line click Download Discord
  2. After downloading Start DC
  3. Click Here to link to our DC

We all have different levels of playing. Tier 1-10

No WTR tracking of any kind
No requirement of checking forms

Requirement:
Discord
Clan tags

Friggin'  Fun Days (Not Required)
Tier 2 - Tuesday
Tier 3 - Thursday
Free For All - Friday
Black Swan - Sundays
Time Schedules-Anytime
See you soon!

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,876 posts
13,401 battles
17 hours ago, WildFred said:

Thank you to everyone for your replies.  I guess this can be closed now.

...And remember;   "You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!"

You can be emperor if a moistened bint lobs a scimtar at you though! 

Sign in to follow this