Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
151_Deadeye

Morning rambling over a cup of 'joe

5 comments in this topic

[RCKS]
Members
3 posts
1,124 battles

To- Fleet Gods,

I have been having a really great time since I stumbled onto the game about 3 months ago now.  I am a stay home dad enjoying the peace and quiet that I have back in my home since school started for the little ones! Now I can turn up the speakers and hear the shells flying and the distant (and not so distant enough), booming of explosions! Please keep up the great work and I will keep playing faithfully.

I do have one question or wish, I would love a way to choose just "paint or Camouflage" in the Container selections. I don't really care as much for the Signal flags as I do, for not looking at the Rust Bucket default look of ships. it is only a small wish and I still love the boats and the game either way! Also, before I forget, I helped in the 1st and 2nd part of the Public Test for 11.0, and I saw the rewards for the 1st test but not the 2nd round of play. Did I miss something or did it not come out yet? Just wondering...

Thanks again for the game and designs,

Michael Frank

a.k.a= 151_Deadeye

Commander_Cody

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
1,505 posts
7,383 battles

It takes a little while for the PT rewards to come out, and since Part 2 just ended, you may have a little bit more of a wait.

Unfortunately, you can't separate Camos from Signals in the containers.. But, if you chose the more credits option, to some times get camos along with the Free XP and credits.

Take a look at what the Signal Flags do for your gameplay, and you might reconsider using them...

Welcome to the game, and the forums!

[O_O]
Members
4,334 posts
9,284 battles

I understand you want free camo (particularly if they are the good ones), but regular camo doesn't cost much silver to use every game.

Also, as for the PT rewards, I recommend saving this page:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/userbonus/#

Log in, and you can check to see if you have pending bonuses as frequently as you want after a PT.

[RCKS]
Members
3 posts
1,124 battles

Thank you both for your advise. I am having such a good time getting blown-up, I mean engaging in battles, (snicker),, that  I normally don't even look at my ship sides to see the camo, only in ports and waiting periods!! lol.

I don't even mind paying credits for the cool paints, I just squeak when I have to dig into my pocket for real money!.

Thanks again and I will send a hello signal flag up the Yardarm on the high seas, if I see you   :)

Over and Out...

Michael

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles

Aslain's modpack has a mod that will get rid of the rust on ships, and I think there's also one that doesn't show camo on ships, so you could have nice shiny ships all the time, if you want.

Sign in to follow this