Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Viperone

ACCIDENTAL GOLD USE:AMMO AN CONSUMIBLES

12 comments in this topic

Members
130 posts
6,006 battles

When ammo and consumables are enabled it auto pays in gold/ Should have a gold use warning and ok use of gold done it twice: TIP: costs 350 gold

Save one anniversary camo for a year and get that camo permanant choice on annivesary date.

Increase of armorbelt ships with gun and torpedoe belted ships, example New Mexico, some japanese ships.

Friends and allies will be the same as Tanks? Allies 2 allowed? Same color if allied ? Diffrent camo ? allowed?

Honor flag replayible and bonus for posting honor flag and separate from all other mast heads its alway flown with colors.

[TBW]
Members
6,354 posts
11,894 battles

Live and learn. Always choose credit consumables from the drop down menu. It's the old bait and switch. A bit shady on WG's part. If you fall for it though. Did you drop your comb? Got any gig line? Key to the Stern Gate? How about the light bulb repair kit? Boot camp revisited.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[TBW]
Members
6,354 posts
11,894 battles
2 minutes ago, Pulicat said:

Ha, that negative rep though.

Who Me? What did Barnum say?

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[O7]
Members
4,921 posts
8,751 battles
17 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Who Me? What did Barnum say?

I feel like holding your hand and pointing out to you what I was talking about would be insulting. I'll leave you to puzzle it out on your own.

[TBW]
Members
6,354 posts
11,894 battles
20 minutes ago, Pulicat said:

I feel like holding your hand and pointing out to you what I was talking about would be insulting. I'll leave you to puzzle it out on your own.

Some times my teachings are positive, sometimes negative, it is up to me to decide which and when. Don't try to put me in my place. I have a squirt bottle for you in that case pussycat. Don't forget that I have read your previous posts. Not all of which are positive in my book. I take it you were never in Boot Camp? I don't mean any bad tidings, or did I? Some cats are to serious. Take it easy. I Pul, your tail.

• Cool 1

[O7]
Members
4,921 posts
8,751 battles
14 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Some times my teachings are positive, sometimes negative, it is up to me to decide which and when. Don't try to put me in my place. I have a squirt bottle for you in that case pussycat. Don't forget that I have read your previous posts. Not all of which are positive in my book. I take it you were never in Boot Camp? I don't mean any bad tidings, or did I? Some cats are to serious. Take it easy. I Pul, your tail.

Wow, that fell pretty flat. I heard it thud on the ground.

[TBW]
Members
6,354 posts
11,894 battles
3 minutes ago, Pulicat said:

Wow, that fell pretty flat. I heard it thud on the ground.

No, not really, it got a response just like the little red dot.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1

[SCCC]
Members
705 posts
5,462 battles
7 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

No, not really, it got a response just like the little red dot.

lol Seems like once you set them up they sink themselves.

[O_O]
Members
4,336 posts
9,309 battles

You just never know what is going to trigger a squabble around these parts...

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,340 posts
9,433 battles

The fact I need to keep bringing up all three expense pages before a battle to make sure I'm set right:

Camo -- remove for Co-Op (except type 1 for CV), set for mission - training, FXP, Credit, etc.

Flags -- Minimal for co-op, max out skill for scenario, set financials for mission needs and opportunities.

Consumables -- stock for Co-Op, Adjust to ship / mission / equipment.

Forget this and you can end up over-priced in Co-Op, or under-equipped in Random.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,730 posts
11,353 battles
3 hours ago, Pulicat said:

Ha, that negative rep though.

When ever I see someone with negative rep I chuckle.  A while ago ran into someone with like -100 rep with less than a half a dozen post... should be no surprise what kinda poster he was lol.

Sign in to follow this