Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Major_Tong

0.6.10.1 Extremely Buggie!

7 comments in this topic

[HIGHC]
Members
10 posts
4,509 battles

This latest Patch is really unstable.  Pretty consistent that every second or third Match of the night, it will not allow access to the Battle, you just set there on the "Team Screen". I actually have to Shut down and restart the Game, (Always hoping that I am fast enough to get back to my Ship before someone has Sunk it!).  But after this one restart, there are typically no issues getting to Battles for several hours of play time.

SYSTEM: WIN10 with a Monster PC (SLI duel x1080's, 64GB MEM, SSD's and so on...)

Future, this new wgc_api.exe they started forcing on Gamer's is nothing but trouble. I flat never use it, just running <WorldOfWarships.exe>, that is until the Game tells me I'm at the "Wrong version" to access the Server!

This 'api' is always re-adjusting the SCREEN settings, or forgetting my Login Name. That, and the fact there is no "setting selection" like with Acrobat: IE An option to "Notify prior to Game Updating". Maybe I don't want to always be forced into a Update right now - but would rather play any other Game, and do the Update later.  But just try to dump out while the update is going!  No DON'T.. I have had to reload the Game from Scratch the last 2 times I did just "X" it. The "Repair" function available has only worked "1" time, and that was after I was just so Pig headed, that I kept selecting "repair" over and over until on the 3rd time, it actually worked.

This next Patch running on the Public TEST Server seems to be more stable, but we will see once they have changed it on us after we provide feedback....

• Cool 1

[-WTP-]
[-WTP-]
Members
473 posts
5,435 battles

I've noticed in increase in lag and random, massive FPS drops, really wierd. I don't have a top of the line system but the GTX1050ti card has proven more than adequate until now. It's frustrating to say the least. Especially when my directional keys refuse to work, that's a first.

[HIGHC]
Members
10 posts
4,509 battles

It could be it's knocked you into a "WINDOW" Display screen setting? This has happened to my Wife a couple times when using their 'api' App to start the Game. If you just happen to click just outside of the Game window;  Now your actually back on your desktop underneath, and any Key stroke fails to work. Until you hit escape and get back in the Game Window the Game is running in. This also impacts frame rate... Of course, it may not be that simple too  :cap_fainting:

[SCCC]
Members
705 posts
5,457 battles

I have been having the same issues. Another issue I've noticed more is the game crashing just after a long load in.

[LOU1]
Members
2,862 posts
7,992 battles

You can set the Game Center not to update. My issue is with the Updater, a different WG app that runs in the background. That has frequently caused me issues and I usually make sure it is not running.

Sign in to follow this