You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DrMacintosh

Where can I report a deliberate team killer.

16 comments in this topic

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Alpha Tester
482 posts
4,177 battles

There used to be a way where if we had proof that a teamkill was intentional we could do something about it. I have a replay file. Can someone point me in the correct direction? 

Members
9,863 posts

You will receive an automated response that the automated system will deal with it...nothing more.

WG can't afford real support...:Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 3

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles

Well, they're not going to give you any details about disciplining (or not) another player anyway.  All companies do this.  Kill all the lawyers first, and then you might be able to find something out. :cap_cool:

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,741 posts
7,373 battles
52 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

Well, they're not going to give you any details about disciplining (or not) another player anyway.  All companies do this.  Kill all the lawyers first, and then you might be able to find something out. :cap_cool:

Kill all the lawyers who make over 100k a year, USD's. Those under that will actually work. We need those specific lawyers.

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
6,328 posts
11,884 battles
1 hour ago, mavfin87 said:

Aren't Lawyers the ones who said "A sucker born every minute" oh wait it was PT Barnum, he should have been a Lawyer.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,841 battles
1 hour ago, TheKrimzonDemon said:

We need those specific lawyers.

nah.

[SPTR]
Members
20,095 posts
5,147 battles
1 hour ago, TheKrimzonDemon said:

Kill all the lawyers who make over 100k a year, USD's. Those under that will actually work. We need those specific lawyers.

Those earning more than 100k a year are most likely the most proficient ones, who must struggle for a very long time to find legal loopholes and other such intricacies to bail out their very rich clients from a very sticky situation. Get rid of them, the next most proficient will rise to take their place, with even worse efficiency and thus making their legal process even slower.

Besides that, this is a thread on how to contact support. I got one that took 16 hours to reply with "we need more information" or "download WGcheck tool". The solution took me 5 minutes without assistance, after I stumbled upon it by accident.

Members
22 posts
6,319 battles

Here is a link to another post from a while back.... I'll give you a hint- the person that the thread was made about, never got punished.... in fact, has played in the last 30 days after DOZENS OF PEOPLE reporting him, and STILL having a negative kill ratio SEVEN MONTHS LATER:

Spoiler

The person being reported is the last person to comment in that thread you can check his stats online to verify what I'm stating....

• Cool 1

[VVV]
Members
341 posts

You can tell your mom I suppose, she is probubly the only one who will care about how you feel and what you think in this case. War gaming have an automated system and dont care beyond that.

You know, we should all probubly go call our moms, they deserve it. I am going to right now.

[PC]
Members
1,866 posts

It's only happened once that I was shot at on purpose. You may think you were torpedoed on purpose, but they were most likely just excited. Almost everybody wants to win. Just move on.

Members
3,411 posts
6,072 battles
18 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

You can't. I tried a long time ago.

I have in the last 3 weeks...  Just have to open the ticket and fill it out..

Members
9,863 posts
4 hours ago, swaybelly said:

Here is a link to another post from a while back.... I'll give you a hint- the person that the thread was made about, never got punished.... in fact, has played in the last 30 days after DOZENS OF PEOPLE reporting him, and STILL having a negative kill ratio SEVEN MONTHS LATER:

Reveal hidden contents

The person being reported is the last person to comment in that thread you can check his stats online to verify what I'm stating....

It took them a close to a year to remove this guy...and it only happened after repeated naming and shaming in the forums...:Smile_amazed:

Same guy....

Well played WG, well played, a couple month ban really worked out...didn't it. :Smile_teethhappy:

HBdiIg9.png

Edited by awiggin

[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
7,287 battles

Well, it would help that when we have proof we could expose the idiot, but if you do you get warned and banned from the forum. So, it seems WG encourages bad behavior and punishes responsible policing of it's player base.