You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
KalishniKat

Another CV Complaint/Question

37 comments in this topic

[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
7,303 battles

Why are the aircraft allowed to fly out past the game border. Seems a bit unfair to let them operate beyond the game's boundaries. 

[KMS2]
Members
189 posts
5,028 battles

Aircraft can only really go past the border for very brief amounts of time while setting up an attack run. Once they start, CV captains really can't abort the attack out of the border. If this is a genuine gripe, try not hugging the border.

• Cool 3

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
21,205 posts
3,871 battles
21 minutes ago, cometguy said:

So that CVs can still attack border hugging scrubs.

Ding ding ding

[5D]
Members
1,226 posts
7,119 battles

Oh look...

I'm shocked...

Another useless CV complaint thread from the same guy.

To set up an attack run outside of the border, you either have to auto drop (which is a joke to dodge) or... you have to set a manual drop inside the border and then rotate it 180 degrees. To fall victim to the manual drop version you have to be a very special player... 

Edited by Spartias

[SF-3]
Beta Testers
1,616 posts
5,402 battles

Why are battleships catered to like retarded monkeys with down syndrome? Why do cruisers have to worry about instant deletion for literal years now, but BBs get all their citadels lowered?

This is what you sound like.

Get off the border and act like a good player.

[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
7,303 battles

Well..it was near the end of the game and the border hugging scrub was the CV hiding in the corrner..as I went to attempt to kill him I noticed his planes operating outside the border and the torps appeared in the water right at the border so it seems the drop was set up outside of the games perimeter. Yet another "special" game perk for the RTS players and their CVs. No other ships type is able to operate in this way. 

Beta Testers
561 posts
3,460 battles

You can't move your mouse outside the screen, the planes will only go outside if you set up an attack in which they need to. Would you rather they just "skip" the whole drop circle that's outside and drop imminently? Because that's what would happen if you get rid of them flying outside the map.

Just make a poll already with the options of:

• I like CVs being part of the game
  • I don't like CVs being part of the game

So your side can get rotflcurbstomped by those that actually are fine with CVs in the game. What am I thinking; you're too hardheaded that even the result of poll won't convince you. Please continue to be forum cancer with your constant (censored)ing about "sky cancer".

• Cool 2

[ZR]
Members
86 posts
2,565 battles
6 hours ago, KalishniKat said:

Why are the aircraft allowed to fly out past the game border. Seems a bit unfair to let them operate beyond the game's boundaries. 

Agreed, battleships should be allowed to do the same! /s

[90THS]
Members
186 posts
863 battles
7 hours ago, KalishniKat said:

baka.jpg

Members
417 posts
12,490 battles
6 hours ago, Anumati said:

Why are battleships catered to like retarded monkeys with down syndrome? Why do cruisers have to worry about instant deletion for literal years now, but BBs get all their citadels lowered?

This is what you sound like.

Get off the border and act like a good player.

3 BBs got their citadels lowered because they were ridiculously and unhistorically high.

[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
7,303 battles
3 hours ago, Elegant_Winter said:

I'm sure all the negativity in this thread won't add to the OP's "forum cancer."

True....ask a simple question....get slammed as a "border hugging scrub".....as if these people never ever even get close to the maps edge for any reason 

Edited by KalishniKat

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles
9 minutes ago, KalishniKat said:

True....ask a simple question....get slammed as a "borfer hugging scrub".....as if these people never ever even get close to the maps edge for any reason 

It seems like whenever a bitter potato-brain finds the opportunity to show their "superiority" they take it, and they make sure to insult you as much as they can get away with because they think being mean is cool. It's dumb, but what can you expect?

• Cool 1

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles
7 minutes ago, knice_destroyer said:

@Elegant_Winter No its called the internet.

No, it's called degrading the quality of the environment with childish nonsense that amounts to nothing but the ephemeral satisfaction of feelings that belong in the sewer.

• Cool 3

Members
1,238 posts
8,932 battles
1 hour ago, KalishniKat said:

True....ask a simple question....get slammed as a "border hugging scrub".....as if these people never ever even get close to the maps edge for any reason 

Not to belabor other ppl's points here, but I don't get close to the border for almost any reason...rarely I get chased into a corner by somebody that can tell where my DD's torps are coming from, even if they can't see me yet.. ...I used to hit the border often when I was new, but lost the habit naturally over time. ....there was a bug a year or so ago somebody pointed out to me that made ships much harder to hit if they ran up against the border, and it had to be fixed, and so it was. ...

[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
7,303 battles
3 hours ago, knice_destroyer said:

@KalishniKat  Bro have you got a Cleveland or any aa ship yet?  Or do you just play battleships up to tier 6 and stop?

Played New Mexico and Fuso for a month and did OK with about a 52% WR with them but I found that I despise high tier play. The games, especially when you got into a T8 game were just not fun with all the passive play, bow camping, island hiding cruisers, smoke smoke smoke radar etc.  So I stick to lower tiers where the gamplay is much more active "fun and engaging. " 

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
21,205 posts
3,871 battles
12 hours ago, KalishniKat said:

Well..it was near the end of the game and the border hugging scrub was the CV hiding in the corrner..as I went to attempt to kill him I noticed his planes operating outside the border and the torps appeared in the water right at the border so it seems the drop was set up outside of the games perimeter. Yet another "special" game perk for the RTS players and their CVs. No other ships type is able to operate in this way. 

No other ship type would be incapable of attacking other ships near the border if this wasn't the case.

You have a serious lack of perspective. I suggest you stop drinking the BB Main Kool Aid and actually play the ships you whine about. You might learn something.

Edited by AraAragami