Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Inigo_M0ntoya

Pitch me your best Clans

7 comments in this topic

[JR]
[JR]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
390 posts
4,124 battles

I guess I should probably start looking for a clan, it's about time.

I'm looking for a clan, more on the casual/easy going side I guess?  It is a game after all.  Why you heff to be mad?  People who have fun divisioning together or running operations.  I guess I'm a decent player?  But stats aren't all that important to me, still though, I wont disappoint in battle.  

If you ARE interested in stats, 54% win rate, a couple tier 10s, a few premiums.  If it's a selling point, I've been playing since alpha.

More stats: https://worldofwarships.com/en/community/accounts/1003545708-Inigo_M0ntoya/!/pvp/overview/

It should be noted I don't want any anime clans looking my way.  Nothing against you guys, just not for me.

Ask me your questions, pitch me your clans!  Cheers.

[RUST]
Members
860 posts
7,842 battles

Easy going but competent is pretty much what we do.  Just a gang of friends playing Ships.  However we play quite late so I'm not sure what hours you play.  I start ~midnight central.

[HINON]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
883 posts
3,090 battles

If you are looking for a group of crazy people from the forums, who like to joke around and have fun playing together, then you may be interested in Hijackers Anon, "HiNon".

I wont get into the long "here is who we are" bio that normally comes with clans because that is not our style. However if you want to check us out let me know and we are more then happy to let you come hang out with us in our discord and see if we are what you are looking for. If not no hard feelings and we wish you well.

We have a policy as such of people come in as friends of HiNon. As just as they see if they like the feel of us, we do the same and see how they feel from our point of view too.

Fair seas capt, ....  till we steal your ship.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,728 posts
11,353 battles

The Syndicate is basically a clan for people that mostly play alone but still want to take advantage of clan base and future clan features.

We div up but don't run with voicechat.  No real requirements or commitments. 

[RST]
[RST]
Members
492 posts
8,776 battles

Hello Inigo_MOntoya,

[TSG4] Tactical Strike Group 4 is a casual clan that emphasizes Teamwork and Good Communication to help our clan members improve their skills while strengthening the clan at the same time. We actively strive to maintain a clan that is based on Friendship, Camaraderie, Teamwork, Concise Communication, Fair Play and a healthy Respect For Others, whether in victory or defeat.
Most of us are (or have been) affiliated with the military, so any current or previous military personnel are always welcome!
As part of practicing good communication and building teamwork, we expect members of the clan (as well as clan applicants) to be on Discord while they are in-game.

Requirements (and application) to become a member: https://tsg4.enjin.com/requirements
We maintain our own Discord server. Our Discord server address is: https://discord.gg/sTck9hr
We maintain our own Website at: tsg4.enjin.com
Our Facebook page can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1595220933839955/
Be logged into Discord any time that you are in-game.
Racism, Sexism, bigotry and bullying is not allowed!
Religion and Politics are not games, please do not discuss them on DIscord or the forums.
We feel that friendly competition is healthy, but please curtail your "game rage" when things don't go as planned

Give our website a look. If you think we may be a fit, give us a shout.Good Luck with your search! Priceg TSG4

Sign in to follow this