Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DuoinvasionEU

[PRAVD] Pravda Kantai Kai NA division

35 comments in this topic

[PRAVD]
Members
60 posts
2,802 battles

PRAVDA KANTAI [PRAVD]
"Chase them to the end of this frozen land" 
- Katyusha, Commander of Pravda Girls High School -

oM85OkN.jpg

looking for a casual anime based clan, mainly revolving around Girls und Panzer and Kantai Collection? 
Don't hesitate and take the bait!

-About Us-

Greeting, comrades!

We, Pravda Kantai, are a large community based around anime like Kantai Collection, Girls und Panzer, Arpeggio of Blue Steel, Haifuri, etc.
We came forth from the World of Tanks Pravda clan, which has been established a long time ago. Now we decided to open up to other parts of the entire gaming world!
Our members are people from all around the globe. Wherever you are from, we are sure it will be daijoubu! 
This clan is for casual players, just meant to have fun playing in divisions and find new people to play other games with.
Even if you are not interested in joining the clan, don't be afraid to join our discord anyway, we are happy to play any game with people who are not affiliated with us.

-Requirements-

Although we are a casual clan, because of the arbitrary low clanmember limit of this game, we do have a few activity requirements (to keep the clan nice and active) 

- Obviously our clan is based around anime, bashing anime in any form what so ever, will not be appreciated at all.
- Be open minded. Our community is quite large so we have a lot of different mindsets too, racism and sexism, etc. will result in bans.
- You are required to join the clan discord. Just click this link to join!-> https://discord.gg/k3EeJZj

-Contact- 

Messaging me on discord (duoinvasion#2746) is the fastest way of reaching me with questions.

Edited by DuoinvasionEU
mistype / new discord link / personal message from commander
  • Cool 4

[-AL-]
[-AL-]
Members
663 posts
1,899 battles

Best of luck to you guys!

Edited by Iowa_Kai
  • Cool 1

[KNTI2]