You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Jack_Sparrow_I

Would Like To Join A Clan

12 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
7,730 battles

Greetings All, 

What with this new push towards Clans, I guess I need to join one, I don't know much about them and have never been in one before but I kinda get the concept from what I've read and other games I've played on-line and would like to get involved with more team play opportunities.

My play style is casual, Yet pretty active, I currently own 161 ships of all shapes and sizes, (62 Premium), With 6 - T10's Ships, Fleets 100% buffed & camouflaged where applicable, No Tier 19 Capts. The vast majority of my fleet  are Tier 10-14's Capt's (Because I have so many Capt's I don't swap them too often) My preference is towards BB & CA play, Over 6,500 Battles played and can play all tiers with multiple ship options.

I'm an ex-US Navy Submariner from The US Midwest, Like Gaming, play in the evenings and weekends, I consider myself pretty laid back, I don't look for conflict and would like to join a clan that would be a good fit for them and I

Hope to hear from you,

Respectfully 

Captain_Jack_Sparrow_1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,722 posts
11,337 battles

Hey Captain_Jack_Sparrow_1, 

Check out the Syndicate (link in my signature) we are super casual so if your looking for a commitment free way to experience clan stuff then we might be a fit. 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
1,322 posts
14,695 battles
14 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Hey Captain_Jack_Sparrow_1, 

Check out the Syndicate (link in my signature) we are super casual so if your looking for a commitment free way to experience clan stuff then we might be a fit. 

Hey Kapitan, my desires are similar to Mr. Sparrow above.  Room for any more?

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,722 posts
11,337 battles
3 minutes ago, Warped_1 said:

Hey Kapitan, my desires are similar to Mr. Sparrow above.  Room for any more?

A few more spaces left, PM sent.

[FF]
Beta Testers
203 posts
7,207 battles

Sparrow, before you make a decision, head over to our Discord channel to meet with our guys. There are quite a few Navy people there too. https://discord.gg/sTck9hr

If you'd like to know more about us, check out https://tsg4.enjin.com/ We have structure, but this is a low stress group. 

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles

Hello Captain, 

your resumé reads a lot like mine (i have 97 ships, only a couple of premiums, and most 10-14 capt as i don't swap em out ;) ) 

I would very much like to point your attention to Black Widow Company. We are a veteran founded and owned gaming community. We are a mature clan and as such we have no drama in chat. We all respect each other and back each other up. We always group up for maximum fun and to influence the outcome of a battle. 

You can find a lot more info on our recruitmetn thread. 

Good luck in your search, 

cheers, 

C. 

[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Members
421 posts
1,848 battles
14 hours ago, Captain_Jack_Sparrow_I said:

Greetings All,

What with this new push towards Clans, I guess I need to join one, I don't know much about them and have never been in one before but I kinda get the concept from what I've read and other games I've played on-line and would like to get involved with more team play opportunities.
My play style is casual, Yet pretty active, I currently own 161 ships of all shapes and sizes, (62 Premium), With 6 - T10's Ships, Fleets 100% buffed & camouflaged where applicable, No Tier 19 Capts. The vast majority of my fleet  are Tier 10-14's Capt's (Because I have so many Capt's I don't swap them too often) My preference is towards BB & CA play, Over 6,500 Battles played and can play all tiers with multiple ship options.
I'm an ex-US Navy Submariner from The US Midwest, Like Gaming, play in the evenings and weekends, I consider myself pretty laid back, I don't look for conflict and would like to join a clan that would be a good fit for them and I

Hope to hear from you,

Respectfully
Captain_Jack_Sparrow_1

Happy to see so many people are interesting in having you, and I must say KOOKS is very much interested as well. We're a spankin' new clan here on NA, casual, fun, friendly, a big portion of silly with a purpose and direction. Feel free to take us in to consideration and apply, or send me a message if there's some questions you might have. :Smile_Default: (https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/137338-kooks-is-recruiting/)

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,506 posts
6,673 battles

Hi there, Popcorn is a casual clan with room for more. Drop by and give us a shout? Complimentary invite so you can check us out.

POPCORN

tZm0J19.gif

is excited (no really) to announce openings in its World of Warships [POP] clan !

Active several days per week

All time zones
Willing to learn and improve gameplay
English and French speakers welcome

Polite and well mannered

Fun and fairplay

18+ 

[5D]
Members
1,605 posts
1,990 battles

Hello Capt_Jack_Sparrow_I,

Thank you for your service.

Fifth Dimension has an active Warships group with both competitive and casual play.

We have one of the largest groups in the game. Someone on 24/7. No pressure for ranks or responsibilities.

We have both NA and EU server groups. Most are in North America and Europe but we do have players globally. We have members who play other games like War Thunder, Navy Field and World of Tanks to name a few.

Mature gamers, 18+ is a requirement, most are 30 through 70. Over 180 in warships and counting. 

We are actively developing competitive play and have both inter and intra clan skirmishes and the clan beta. Not a requirement for our casual players.

Multiple games, as above, are supported in a diverse laid back Community.

Active TeamSpeak and Website. Stable, longstanding leadership. No dues or drama, only fun.

Hop on over and join us on our TS. Division up and play. 

Don't make any final decisions until you check us out.

TS: 63.210.145.160:9102

Contacts: mikemjk, thewargod2000, Meosha, Lordcoke, Energy torpedo and Major_Steel.

Minimum Requirements for New Members (Easy to make):
- 18+,
- 1,500 Battles,
- 1 x tier 8 non-premium ship,
- Win Rate of 45%,
- Active at least once every 30 days in game and TS unless otherwise pre-arranged.

See you soon,

Major_Steel

TeamSpeak during primetime the other day:

Teamspeak.jpg

[SG]
[SG]
Beta Testers
32 posts
10,188 battles

Who we are:

Since 2000, Sturmgrenadier, aka SG, has opened its doors to gamers from around the world and all walks of life. We pride ourselves on having an adult gaming community in which we practice an operational and organizational tempo that far exceeds other online gaming groups. SG is a multigaming group that is not limited to WoWS.
SG wants to become one of the most stable clans in World of Warships.
SG is very successful in WoT on the CW map and has been as high as rated sixth overall in victories.
SG is home to several of the top players in WOT including WGLNA professionals.
SG is home to several winning tournament teams.
Training and mentoring are available to all members.

What we expect:
Mature players.
Respect for fellow clan members as well as our enemies.
A desire to succeed and improve.
Team Speak 3.

We have a large Teamspeak server and play a lot of different games; WoW, Smite, Planetside, Armored Warfare, WoT just to name a few.  We have 1000+ members in SG and about 30 in WoWS.

teamspeak.sghq.org:9000 (PW: sghq)

come on and check us out at the link below 

http://www.sghq.org