You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Von_Himmel

smoke

5 comments in this topic

[CT925]
[CT925]
Members
142 posts
5,796 battles

I hope I'm reading the 6.11 update correctly, but I think they are saying, if a ship fires at you within the smoke, and you are within their detectable range, you will be able to see them for 20 seconds after firing , In real life you could see the gun flashes through the smoke, and also in real life, if you couldn't see them through the smoke, they couldn't see you. If WoWS hopes for realism, these are a couple much needed changes.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,727 posts
11,353 battles
12 minutes ago, Von_Himmel said:

I hope I'm reading the 6.11 update correctly, but I think they are saying, if a ship fires at you within the smoke, and you are within their detectable range, you will be able to see them for 20 seconds after firing , In real life you could see the gun flashes through the smoke, and also in real life, if you couldn't see them through the smoke, they couldn't see you. If WoWS hopes for realism, these are a couple much needed changes.

What does real life have to do with this arcade game? WG isn't making a simulator. 

Anyways, right now you can't see out of smoke or into smoke and you can see muzzle flashes. Not really sure of the point your trying to make in this post.