Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
gil5461

Thank you WG!!

12 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
105 posts
9,976 battles

With all the crying around here on the forums I would like to thank WG for the great presents and discounts which afforded me my New "New Orleans" with Camo!!

• Cool 5

[SCCC]
Members
1,132 posts
5,571 battles

I made 60k free exp from this weekend. The win bonuses were amazing.

• Cool 1

Members
3,643 posts
13,502 battles
11 minutes ago, gil5461 said:

With all the crying around here on the forums I would like to thank WG for the great presents and discounts which afforded me my New "New Orleans" with Camo!!

Agreed! My Charles Martel looks snazzy in that new camo.

Thanks WG, for some good stuff!  :cap_like:

[LOU1]
Members
2,890 posts
8,004 battles

Yes, a BIG thank you!  Minotaur, New Orleans, Baltimore, Benson, Charles Martel - almost all with full modules.  Premium camos for the New Orleans and Charles Martel.  Bunch of flags and camos left.  I started the event with 390k free XP and have 198k left.  Plan to get the Des Moines and its SC by the end of the event.  And, I am actually starting to enjoy (and contribute to) high tier play.

Edited by ExploratorOne

[NZS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
368 posts
8,969 battles

Although I had no successful ship-rolls in my SCs, I got 100 sierra mikes, which in terms of signals, are my favorite.  So yay, I get to roll more random crates until I need to start re-stocking through signal crates again. :cap_like:

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,714 posts
9,475 battles
15 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

I bought me a discounted ship, I'm happy. 173 and counting.

reported as HOARDER

:cap_popcorn:

[TBW]
Members
6,349 posts
11,894 battles
28 minutes ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

reported as HOARDER

:cap_popcorn:

I know, I need help, I can't even get into my own port. The ships are stacked 4 high in each pier. I've got Captains sleeping in tents. and not enough credits to feed them. Then there is all the cats.

[TF-64]
Members
364 posts
12,595 battles

They gave me a Missouri this weekend. Well the flags and camos to grind 50k fxp in a weekend anyway. That's all I had left to grind. Already 10k towards the Nelson. That and some sweet permanent camos for 5 boats (2 of which I own). So yeah I'm good with my rewards.

Now if I could quit potatoing whenever I stack flags and camos. Always seem to play my worst when I load a ship up. 

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
21,196 posts
3,871 battles
1 hour ago, Sovereigndawg said:

I know, I need help, I can't even get into my own port. The ships are stacked 4 high in each pier. I've got Captains sleeping in tents. and not enough credits to feed them. Then there is all the cats.

Lucky.

My apartment has a different kind of infestation

cMifnCM.gif

Yep. I've got ninjas.

Edited by AraAragami

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,714 posts
9,475 battles
1 hour ago, Sovereigndawg said:

I had a div mate who are the same as you, I TROLLED "TOLD" him that for any premium ships that he don't have time to play, he should gifted to me ..... best solution because clean his port and dusted/rusted premium ship is played, I SWEAR on the FORCE ...... :cap_like:

Sign in to follow this