You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Lert

And I shall call it Fisto

22 comments in this topic

[REVY]
Members
6,014 posts
5,102 battles

I think the Fuso makes for a better Halloween ship.  It is a large ship, covered in guns and has a spooky dark tower overlooking all.

[MIA-I]
[MIA-I]
Supertester
2,712 posts
4,689 battles

Captained by the illustrious, and infamous, Dr. Hugh G. Finger, leading German proctologist

• Cool 3

[HINON]
Supertester
18,928 posts
12,454 battles
1 minute ago, vonKaiser said:

Captained by the illustrious, and infamous, Dr. Hugh G. Finger, leading German proctologist

7g9CYvD.jpg

• Cool 2

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

I need the Kagerō, Benson, and Charles Martel ones. WG! Gib me nao!!!!:Smile_izmena:

• Cool 1

[HEROS]
Members
1,400 posts
11,820 battles

We'll have ta bug 'em about it.. you know they did kinda ask around to see what folks thought of their rather wonderful diesel punk/HG Wells-ien ship mods.. I loved 'em myself and would really love to see more of em...  

Of course what I'd really like to see (and the art dept would have an utter blast with) is more pre-dreadnought era ships.. when there were light cruisers specialized as DD flotilla leaders, Scout cruisers, patrol shGruisers.. and then there were the protected, and armored cruisers and then the full on battleships (some particularly amazingly UGLY French BB's).  And then there were the Torpedo Boats, and Torpedo Boat Destroyers.  Oh, and Gun boats and Monitors (in the Coastal/Harbor defense role) !Have it be a separate tech three, just the pre-dreadnought era... Oh, and make it more "realistic" because the ranges are short short short!  Torps with 2 Km range, Light guns out to maybe 8 km, and the heaviest guns 12-14 Km.. but if you want accuracy yer gonna have to get close!

So many nations would be available too!  The advent of the Dreadnought pretty much killed the idea of an effective navy at reasonable cost.

[FML]
Members
1,629 posts
9,893 battles
49 minutes ago, Lert said:

46JttFp.jpg

Here are the other leaked / announced Halloween ships for this year's event.

Now that we have 'skins' which can modify a ship's 3D geometry, when are these models / skins going to be for sale, WG?

I want Fisto in my port already.

Oh, I still have ramming flags left. Yummy. 

[MIA-I]
[MIA-I]
Supertester
2,712 posts
4,689 battles
2 minutes ago, UltimateNewbie said:

If they give this thing + Ramming damage and not the Campbeltown I'm going to be highly perturbed. 

[VVV]
[VVV]
Members
681 posts
10,342 battles
19 minutes ago, Doomlock said:

I need the Kagerō, Benson, and Charles Martel ones. WG! Gib me nao!!!!:Smile_izmena:

So much this at least the Charles Martle one. Come on please I'll give WG money pls Gib Nao

[HINON]
Supertester
18,928 posts
12,454 battles
9 minutes ago, UltimateNewbie said:

If it works like it did last year (and I see no reason why it shouldn't) the differences are purely aesthetic and don't actually affect gameplay.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,711 posts
11,332 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

when are these models / skins going to be for sale, WG?

After last years event there was a poll (unofficial) on whether people would buy the re-skinned ships. The overwhelming answer was yes and Trevzor (I think) said they were seriously considering selling all three as a bundle... but never heard anything more about it.  It would be cool if they sold them as premium camos or something and treated them like ARP/HSF ships allowing them to be turned off for those that would complain about seeing them in match.

Here is hoping...

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,713 posts
9,452 battles

What ship is it in the last one with the giant female vampire lady? Hiryu CV?

they all look awesome skins

Would love it as ARP skins or as perm camo bonus as suggest by Kapitan_Wuff aboved

Edited by ObiwankzKenobi

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles
10 minutes ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

What ship is it in the last one with the giant female vampire lady? Hiryu CV?

they all look awesome skins

Would love it as ARP skins or as perm camo bonus as suggest by Kapitan_Wuff aboved

Since the rest were T8s I'm pretty sure that is Shōkaku.

[-AGW-]
Members
685 posts
3,886 battles
1 hour ago, Sventex said:

I think the Fuso makes for a better Halloween ship.  It is a large ship, covered in guns and has a spooky dark tower overlooking all.

That Fuso tower should be topped by some version of the Eye of Sauron. 

[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,419 posts
3,411 battles

So while we have Fisto, where's the Hentacles Amagi? Complete with writhing tentacles caressing the gunbarrels of the main and secondary guns (when "animate small objects" is turned on), and wrapped around the base of the AA mounts? While having some fleshy facehugging biomass over the bridge and other protrusions via portholes?

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Members
1,194 posts
4,125 battles
3 hours ago, Lert said:

46JttFp.jpg

Here are the other leaked / announced Halloween ships for this year's event.

Now that we have 'skins' which can modify a ship's 3D geometry, when are these models / skins going to be for sale, WG?

Those are awesome.....

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Members
1,194 posts
4,125 battles
2 hours ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

After last years event there was a poll (unofficial) on whether people would buy the re-skinned ships. The overwhelming answer was yes and Trevzor (I think) said they were seriously considering selling all three as a bundle... but never heard anything more about it.  It would be cool if they sold them as premium camos or something and treated them like ARP/HSF ships allowing them to be turned off for those that would complain about seeing them in match.

Here is hoping...

Do the poll again.  

[REVY]
Members
6,014 posts
5,102 battles
2 hours ago, Skarp_AGW said:

That Fuso tower should be topped by some version of the Eye of Sauron. 

If Admiral Saruron needed a fleet, the Fuso would be his flagship.