userz123

2 year anniversary reward sucks.

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

43 posts in this topic

Really? some crappy super container that will never drop anything good? "ooohhh!  thanks for playing the game and supporting us for two years, here is some super container! but don't worry we really don't want to give you any actual gift so we made sure that these super container has absolute nothing super in them!!" 

Thanks a lot wg, if you don't want to give out any real gifts then don't pretend to want to give out, just make you look phony and fake, i rather you guys just say here is a 2 year flag thanks for playing a simple txt and a flag instead, cuz that's a lot more sincere than this [edited] move of fake containers. 

You forget about the collections that reward FREE permanent camos for 5 different tier VIII ships, the secret achievements, the series of missions, and the free special flags such as Dragon flags, Hydra, Oroborus, Wvern, etc

2 minutes ago, FireAndHEspam said:

You forget about the collections that reward FREE permanent camos for 5 different tier VIII ships, the secret achievements, the series of missions, and the free special flags such as Dragon flags, Hydra, Oroborus, Wvern, etc

Don't interrupt his rant/whine with the facts, you know...

I don't even have 1000 battles and no T10s, so I didn't get much of anything, but I'll live...

Edited by mavfin87

4 minutes ago, userz123 said:

Really? some crappy super container that will never drop anything good? "ooohhh!  thanks for playing the game and supporting us for two years, here is some super container! but don't worry we really don't want to give you any actual gift so we made sure that these super container has absolute nothing super in them!!" 

Thanks a lot wg, if you don't want to give out any real gifts then don't pretend to want to give out, just make you look phony and fake, i rather you guys just say here is a 2 year flag thanks for playing a simple txt and a flag instead, cuz that's a lot more sincere than this [edited] move of fake containers. 

For first mission you should have received 40 flags for your 4k games played.

No Tier 10s, I didn't even get any SCs, but I'm happy with what I did get.

5 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

Don't interrupt his rant/whine with the facts, you know...

I don't even have 1000 battles and no T10s, so I didn't get much of anything, but I'll live...

i have over 4k battles they gave me nothing either. 

I got a ton of free stuff, not sure what you are complaining about.

Got to admit, as complaints go, "How dare you not give me better things for your birthday" is pretty hilarious. 

14 minutes ago, userz123 said:

You suck :D 

So I see I did miss the grand opening of the saltmines.. and also missed the whiner of the week...

But hey, you get free stuff :)

16 minutes ago, userz123 said:

wwhIoDu.gif.002e0e8d58fec8a21435bbb0b820

Just quit. Say, "WG didn't get me enough free stuff for the anniversary of their free-to-play game so in protest I quit.", then uninstall and most importantly... never visit the forums again. 

5 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Just quit. Say, "WG didn't get me enough free stuff for the anniversary of their free-to-play game so in protest I quit.", then uninstall and most importantly... never visit the forums again. 

nothing wrong with dreaming, i suppose.

3 minutes ago, TTK_Aegis said:

Got to admit, as complaints go, "How dare you not give me better things for your birthday" is pretty hilarious. 

Well...no.  When you think about it,  for the past two years we have had tolerate all of the nerfs and then the buffs, (there were some buffs, right?), and more nerfs to fix the buffs and then the constant so called updates that for the most part are flawed in one respect or another that usually require at least one more follow up patch to rectify what should have never been wrong in the update before it was released in the first place.  And then there is all the constant whining and complaining about everything under the sun that we here on the forums are constantly reading, you know...its to powerful, now its not powerful enough, this or that needs removed, this or that needs replaced with this that and the other thing. So, after being around here for the past two years and putting the player base through all of that, why hell yes, WG should give all of us everything they possibly can for their birthday. Why? Because we deserve it, its their birthday, we deserve it.  

16 minutes ago, Judge_Doom said:

Well...no.  When you think about it,  for the past two years we have had tolerate all of the nerfs and then the buffs, (there were some buffs, right?), and more nerfs to fix the buffs and then the constant so called updates that for the most part are flawed in one respect or another that usually require at least one more follow up patch to rectify what should have never been wrong in the update before it was released in the first place.  And then there is all the constant whining and complaining about everything under the sun that we here on the forums are constantly reading, you know...its to powerful, now its not powerful enough, this or that needs removed, this or that needs replaced with this that and the other thing. So, after being around here for the past two years and putting the player base through all of that, why hell yes, WG should give all of us everything they possibly can for their birthday. Why? Because we deserve it, its their birthday, we deserve it.  

Certainly one way to look at it. Personally I very rarely come away from the game not feeling like I had a good time, so I can't say I really agree. Yeah, of course some thank you for us making sure they can be here for two years is to be expected, but I was making a joke about how what we were already given wasn't enough in the OP's eyes. 

To be completely honest, if they give me a Kitakami they can quadruple the detonation rate of all my other ships and I'll still be happy. Good with the bad and all that. 

For WG's birthday I gave them $15 for the 6-pack of anniversary containers. Those were actually nice! Flags, special cammo, even collection items that gave me 15k credits each.

Along with all the other FREE goodies which will help me get more 19-pt captains, there is nothing to complain about in my book.

I will gladly send cheese (moldy) and crackers (stale) to any and all whiners out there...

What I really wish WG would give us is a button with a dial on it where we can send electric shocks to people like the OP and keep dialing it up until they learn to appreciate things, even if it takes some people 1.21 gigawatts.

sv8wn.jpg

This thread needs more French girls in sexy camo....

DZAhIq8.jpg

Bam! Free Tier 8 Premium! 

11 minutes ago, VGLance said:

What I really wish WG would give us is a button with a dial on it where we can send electric shocks to people like the OP and keep dialing it up until they learn to appreciate things, even if it takes some people 1.21 gigawatts.

Honestly, I do think that the anniversary was lacking.  Oh, not in what they gave away or the missions.  Those were fine, IMO.  Heck, the mission to earn the perma camos was great, though if I had my druthers, I'd have rather had the camos on more historically interesting ships.  The New Orleans weas OK choice.  But I think that I'd have rather had the RN BB camo on the KGV not the Monarch.  And I think that I'd have preferred the French perma-camo somewhere else.  Maybe on the Shokaku or Hiryu or Essex?  That way, you'd end up with 4 different camos for 4 different ship types.  And while the Kiev is a fun ship, part of me would rather have had the DD camo on a more historically relevant DD class.  Fletcher or Benson? Or an IJN DD class.

As for appreciating things, not everything is worthy of appreciation.  Not a criticism of the swag in this anniversary event.  But sometimes some events seem to have rather lame freebies.

Another point, maybe it's just me, but one would think that if this anniversary is such a big deal for WG, that maybe they should have had a lot more sales going on in the premium shop.  Maybe put a few of the not usually for sale premiums in the shop for the sale too.

Edited by Crucis

6 minutes ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

This thread needs more French girls in sexy camo....

DZAhIq8.jpg

Bam! Free Tier 8 Premium! 

Well, not exactly.  I think if they'd have added a credit bonus to the camo as well, then you'd have been a lot more on the money (almost literally).

Threads like this make me wonder why Wargaming removed down-votes. :Smile_facepalm:

Five (5) permanent camos for five (5) separate ships, and those camos provide +50% Captain XP and +50% Free XP.  OP, I assume you would have been all giddy and peed your pants if WG would have given you a free premium ship.  One ship.  Most premium ships provide +30% XP, that's it.  There is some perspective for you.

I am already a happy captain, and I haven't included the large number of super flags I received for having played 6,000 games.  Oh, and the +200% first win bonus for the weekend.

You young 'uns and your "Give me!  Give me!  Give me!" entitlement.  :Smile_sceptic:

Edited by desmo_2

1 hour ago, FireAndHEspam said:

And the premium Time as well. Made good use of that along with some camo and flags I made out quite well and put myself ahead of projected schedule as far as my game progress.

4 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Five (5) permanent camos for five (5) separate ships, and those camos provide +50% Captain XP and +50% Free XP.  OP, I assume you would have been all giddy and peed your pants if WG would have given you a free premium ship.  One ship.  Most premium ships provide +30% XP, that's it.  There is some perspective for you.

I am already a happy captain, and I haven't included the large number of super flags I received for having played 6,000 games.

Oh, you young 'uns and your "Give me!  Give me!  Give me!" entitlement.  :Smile_sceptic:

Not to mention that unless it's part of a fairly tough mission, the truly free premium ships that get given away are usually tier 2 or sometimes tier 3 ships.  And premiums at those tiers don't seem to get played all that much.  Given a choice between a free low tier ship or a mission to earn a higher tier premium, I'd rather have the mission and the better ship.

1 hour ago, userz123 said:

Edited by pmgaudio