Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RacerDemon

Good Lord

20 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Alpha Tester
945 posts
5,186 battles

Whats with the horrible, horrible teams today???? I thought the weekend was over??!?! I don't expect to win every game, but Jesus..... 

8a62dbd16cf91a7401fd52fa1372b3d98c932550ae110988aa11bb61c6bc954e.jpg

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
115
[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Members
482 posts
2,238 battles

As I mentioned in another thread, the weekend itself was quite good compared to today. Not sure what's going on really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
285
[5IN]
Members
1,843 posts
8,587 battles

Today, so far, has felt like a continuation of the weekend.  I'm not doing anything differently than before the weekend started (which was a lot better than the last few days).  *shrug*  I may either keep playing or find something else to do for a few days to take a break.

 

B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
792
[MIA-I]
Supertester
2,747 posts
4,882 battles

Took my King George out for the first time tonight.  Alone on a flank.  Other flank collapsed.  I went back to save the carriers.  Managed to kill 2 DD's in a BB.  Only two kills my team got.  I promptly quit for the night :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,325
[CUTE]
Members
5,202 posts
3,461 battles

I've had poor teams mainly through the day. The odd decent team but all have been steam rolls. Either on it or under it today it seems ( the steamroller express that is).

 

People are just totally throwing it away most games!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
115
[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Members
482 posts
2,238 battles
25 minutes ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

I just got home from work..is it safe to play yet? :Smile_hiding:

A tiny bit, but we're not out of the woods yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
404 posts
6,162 battles

I quit for the day when 2 BBs on my team were detonated with the same toro salvo from a Shima, the girl that detonated me hit directly in the stern, I knew then RNG was telling me to quit.

 

Game before I got dropped for 52K by a Graf Zepplin, with the release of th RN BBs and then just absolutely putting in a broken ship when it comes to German BBs, it is clear wargaming is losing their minds and currently don't have any clue how to put balanced ships in the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
945 posts
5,186 battles
15 hours ago, SmokinCAT said:

I quit for the day when 2 BBs on my team were detonated with the same toro salvo from a Shima, the girl that detonated me hit directly in the stern, I knew then RNG was telling me to quit.

 

Game before I got dropped for 52K by a Graf Zepplin, with the release of th RN BBs and then just absolutely putting in a broken ship when it comes to German BBs, it is clear wargaming is losing their minds and currently don't have any clue how to put balanced ships in the game. 

 

I dont blame you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
115
[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Members
482 posts
2,238 battles
28 minutes ago, SmokinCAT said:

No difference today, 6 games, 6 losses. 

I thought you were joking, then the first game I had eight ships were just circling inside our cap...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
404 posts
6,162 battles
6 minutes ago, Krautjaeger said:

I thought you were joking, then the first game I had eight ships were just circling inside our cap...

Up to 8 losses now, last two games I got confederate in, averaging close to 100K damage in the GK but teams are absolute garbage.

 

Had a yamato set on the J line one game for the entire match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
115
[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Members
482 posts
2,238 battles
4 minutes ago, SmokinCAT said:

Up to 8 losses now, last two games I got confederate in, averaging close to 100K damage in the GK but teams are absolute garbage.

Had a yamato set on the J line one game for the entire match.

Could be the event, people just not focusing on the game but just tasks or something? I dunno. Usually early games are not so bad, but yesterday and today has been an experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×